ericai

May 14, 2018
I never said I was unhappy about the last update. I was just disappointed with the amount of the content, since it was only 4 scenes for Jet and 6 scenes for Allison, other than that it was alright. Annoying? :) You don't actually get the drill about MNL and BON. If we talk about amount of content and decent quality MNL is the best game obv. But if we talk about game code and sheer quality of the content, there are better games. Also it's obvious main characters receive more content, yet a lot of side characters received almost the same amount of content as Amy/Laura/Sarah ;). BON knows he can't compete with other developers, when it comes to writing the code for the game, so he instead dominates in the variety of content, his game provides. His income from Patreon has been steadily increasing throughout this year (he was getting 3k~ in august, now it's 4.7k~). Obviously Allison was a possibility in 2.0, he was going to focus specifically on Chloe/Jet. The majority of his patreons (75-90%) not into futa thing, so when they got triggered, Allison wasn't a possibility anymore. Can you imagine what would happen if Maria gets, for example, only 4-5 scenes? How many of his patreons would be satisfied with that? Why would he also add scenes, as part of xtras, for Amy and Sarah, when the update focused on Chloe, Jet, Allison?
P.S: Also it's obvious most of the people can put up with the amount of bugs MNL has, but not when it comes to lack of content in the update :)
i think it's just because alison is not so important as you think. in this thread almost only you complained several times, most other people don't care her that much. As for maria, i partly agree with you since in last votes maria gets most votes. also, sarah gets second, i think this is why he always add content for sarah. also Chloe gets several votes, I guess this is why Beggar insisted to add content for him/her.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
i think it's just because alison is not so important as you think. in this thread almost only you complained several times, most other people don't care her that much. As for maria, i partly agree with you since in last votes maria gets most votes. also, sarah gets second, i think this is why he always add content for sarah. also Chloe gets several votes, I guess this is why Beggar insisted to add content for him/her.
I never said she was as important as main characters :). I was more disappointed with the amount of content Jet received. Actuallly a lot of people like her, if you look through the discussion thread :). All I did was pointed out the fact, that other side characters received a lot more content, if you haven't noticed yet, compared to her or Jet. The thing is about Chloe, at best 30% of BON patrons wanted to have content with her, others not into that or just simply don't care about it. Majority would rather see content with milfs (Maria,Lucy,Marge and etc.) than futa content. The reason why he added scenes with Sarah and Amy, was mostly due to the backlash he received, when he announced he would devote 50% of the update for Chloe. For majority of his patrons the best milf is Maria. She didn't receive a big update, since 0.9~, besides few tittyfuck scenes :). The thing is if he adds less than 6-7~ scenes for Maria in the next update, people won't be very happy :). You forgot one important detail about BON, MNL is not his hobby, it's his source of income ;)
P.S: I'm not against extra scenes with Sarah, Amy. But he's usually adding scenes in xtras with characters, on whom the update was focused on :)

VicZ

May 21, 2017
I never said she was as important as main characters :). I was more disappointed with the amount of content Jet received. Actuallly a lot of people like her, if you look through the discussion thread :). All I did was pointed out the fact, that other side characters received a lot more content, if you haven't noticed yet, compared to her or Jet. The thing is about Chloe, at best 30% of BON patrons wanted to have content with her, others not into that or just simply don't care about it. Majority would rather see content with milfs (Maria,Lucy,Marge and etc.) than futa content. The reason why he added scenes with Sarah and Amy, was mostly due to the backlash he received, when he announced he would devote 50% of the update for Chloe. For majority of his patrons the best milf is Maria. She didn't receive a big update, since 0.9~, besides few tittyfuck scenes :). The thing is if he adds less than 6-7~ scenes for Maria in the next update, people won't be very happy :). You forgot one important detail about BON, MNL is not his hobby, it's his source of income ;)
P.S: I'm not against extra scenes with Sarah, Amy. But he's usually adding scenes in xtras with characters, on whom the update was focused on :)
I would like to ask, where did you read that BON made the xtra for amy and sarah, becausa of backlash? i'am he's patron and didnt see anything of the sort. (The only backlash i ever saw, was when he tried to make each girl (Maria, Amy, Laura and Lucy) locked in each mafia

About amount of scenes, i think the problem is that people tend to forget the amount of scenes the character already had before the update. Like Jet for example(Library, hospital, her house and so on), she was almost finished, we just didnt fuck her ass, so he just finished her.

Maria has been getting some scenes since the beginning of the game, and i think he will do her justice (she's the most popular character and he knows it)

it just feel bad when people say things like: "he fucked up this update", its like he didn't do shit and its not the truth, but gotta agree that he did lazy to markus mom, which is understable since he didnt want to make her now (made because he's patron asked).

Im more hyped for MNL2, since the rendering, animations looks like to be wayyy better than right now, and BON can begin a game from scratch with better coding, after learning with his mistakes on MNL.

If you think that right now the bugs are bad, you shoud've seen how it was in the beginning LOL.

Reactions: UncleVT

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Part of the problem was futa particularly, other part was the side characters, but what's made it even worse was the lack of content for Jet and Allison, considering how long he made people wait for 2.0 update (nearly 2 months). If he does the same thing again (make people wait nearly 2 months) and make so little content for Maria, like he did with Jet and Allison, tell me would his patreons be happy then? :)
Edit: Also why do you think he added scenes for Amy and Sarah in xtras? But not Jet/Allison/ Chloe? :)
pretty sure he didnt lost patreon. many time, many people didnt like the content and it was ok.
Lack of content for Jet and Allison was the prolbem. except allison got enough i should say Jet alone got nothing

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I would like to ask, where did you read that BON made the xtra for amy and sarah, becausa of backlash? i'am he's patron and didnt see anything of the sort. (The only backlash i ever saw, was when he tried to make each girl (Maria, Amy, Laura and Lucy) locked in each mafia

About amount of scenes, i think the problem is that people tend to forget the amount of scenes the character already had before the update. Like Jet for example(Library, hospital, her house and so on), she was almost finished, we just didnt fuck her ass, so he just finished her.

Maria has been getting some scenes since the beginning of the game, and i think he will do her justice (she's the most popular character and he knows it)

it just feel bad when people say things like: "he fucked up this update", its like he didn't do shit and its not the truth, but gotta agree that he did lazy to markus mom, which is understable since he didnt want to make her now (made because he's patron asked).

Im more hyped for MNL2, since the rendering, animations looks like to be wayyy better than right now, and BON can begin a game from scratch with better coding, after learning with his mistakes on MNL.

If you think that right now the bugs are bad, you shoud've seen how it was in the beginning LOL.
I never said I read it. He obviously wanted to do 2 things with those scenes: 1. He wanted to show how he improved animations (Ending of Amy's last scene); 2. He wanted to please the majority of his patrons. I asked you why do you think he even added scenes for Amy and Sarah in xtras? When what he usually does is adding more scenes, for characters the update was focused on, in xtras. I meant repeatable scenes, if we take into consideration non-repeatable scenes, obv Jet already had a lot of them. While she only had 1 repeatable scene. The update itself wasn't as good enough, as the last 2, for example. MNL doesn't exactly have animations, but looped images. I'm pretty sure BON spends more time making MNL 2 now, then finishing MNL. I just hope he wouldn't finish MNL abruptly. Isn't he going to update rendering next month? Or he decided to not do that in MNL?
The update itself was not problem, but the amount of content it had, that's what I meant. His coding got better over the last 2 years, however he's an artist, first and foremost. You can't expect him to not create bugs, eventually. 1 of the main reasons MNL is such a buggy mess, it's cuz he didn't actually removed old parts of gameplay (like in case with Laura, what affected other quests), but rather just piled up new stuff over the old one, what ended in such amount of bugs.
I wouldn't hold my breath, when it comes to coding, with BON. I just hope he wouldn't repeat his mistakes with MNL 2.
I wish he would find someone, who could do the coding properly, so he could focus on the plot and drawing. That would make it easier for him and the amount of bugs would decrease considerably, in my opinion at least.
I'm also hyped for MNL 2. I wonder how many side characters would appear in the sequel though.
It's actually way fun to have a discussion. It was a productive one, for me at least. So thank you ! :)
Edit: Didn't see your last sentence. Oh I remember, the first time I played MNL was a 1.5 year ago. It was 0.7/0.8~, so I remember how it was back then :D. Back then it was even worse, but the amount of content game offered were less, so it wasn't as big as it is now.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
pretty sure he didnt lost patreon. many time, many people didnt like the content and it was ok.
Lack of content for Jet and Allison was the prolbem. except allison got enough i should say Jet alone got nothing
He didn't lose money obviously. As I said in a few posts earlier, his income from patreon steadily increases. I would even say it increased considerably since august (from 2.9k~ to 4.7k at the moment). It's just the wrap of Jet's story was lazy + only 4 repeatable scenes. Allison received less content compared to other side characters, it's obviously not that bad, yet only 5-6~ repeatable scenes.

brss12

Dec 21, 2018
hi there...i hope that you can help me :(
i have a bug with Maria
""On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her.
a. She will ask you to join her on the beach""

she never asks always says to leave her alone pls:cry: .. am stuck between reading her diaries and watching her train in front of the television in a continuous loop

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
hi there...i hope that you can help me :(
i have a bug with Maria
""On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her.
a. She will ask you to join her on the beach""

she never asks always says to leave her alone pls:cry: .. am stuck between reading her diaries and watching her train in front of the television in a continuous loop
Have you done chores she gave? Have you visited Maria's sister and helped her?? What game day it is???

how i can activate the paparazzi work ?
Jobs are on computer. Take it there...

Ramuprabha

Nov 3, 2018
Hii guys plzz help me when car practice minigame with tyla when i press it takes only right arrow and down arrow and it wont take upside arrow and left side arrow i tried many times bt same result plzz help me is their any bug and i cant go further without finishing that game is there any skip or what should i doo

Reactions: Axander
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes