Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
how do i show amy the pictures of her boyfriend? also i cant train anymore in the gym connie says ive completed all training sessions but the other trainer says im not strong enough and tyna says im not strong enough to continue her quest what do i do now?

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
Honestly,

I've had enough of people asking for help:

1. because Maria on the beach doesn't tell MC to go and get his swimsuit,

2. because Rosalva doesn't appear in the "recess".

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over the same damn 2 questions...

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WE'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

1. you're following the wrong walkthrough, damnit!

2. it's a very well known bug, Forchrissake! Firebane's mod fixed it. Go and download it.

My friend, I used the right walkthrough, and I have the fireban! with Maria I can only go at night, and I think that momentarily her quest is finished.
with fireban, I used F3 + E, but Svetlana and Rosalva do not look the same. If I did something wrong, tell me. Thank you!

P.S. : Nina always asks me if I want to do the tournament

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
My friend, I used the right walkthrough, and I have the fireban! with Maria I can only go at night, and I think that momentarily her quest is finished.
with fireban, I used F3 + E, but Svetlana and Rosalva do not look the same. If I did something wrong, tell me. Thank you!

P.S. : Nina always asks me if I want to do the tournament

I solved with Rosalva!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly, I didn't understand anything at all. Is this a riddle?

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
I do not know how to explain it. Svetlana is there but I can not talk to her, while nina always asks me if I'm ready for the tournament

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys. So BoN made a christmas eve post and it gives the release date for the 2.1 update. The release date is JANUARY 19th 2019 if anyone is wondering, so spread that around.

He also posted an image of what Maria looks like in My New Life 2, the sequel game he'll do after he's done with this one. She looked a bit off to me... but that might just be the light and shading contrasting with certain areas. Seeing teaser images for the sequel and improved characters models gets me pretty excited even if the sequel game won't be coming out until near the end of next year if BoN follows his roadmap to the letter.

Anyway, here's the sample of how MNL2 Maria's model is shaping up:
Maria.jpg

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hi. I'm in teacher's quest and need help. I have sex once with teacher's chemistry after her wife asked me to do that. He says i can visit her whenever i want but i don't know where their house is and i can't work with him in otto labs anymore. Anyone knows how continue this quest or it's all?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Hey guys. So BoN made a christmas eve post and it gives the release date for the 2.1 update. The release date is JANUARY 19th 2019 if anyone is wondering, so spread that around.

He also posted an image of what Maria looks like in My New Life 2, the sequel game he'll do after he's done with this one. She looked a bit off to me... but that might just be the light and shading contrasting with certain areas. Seeing teaser images for the sequel and improved characters models gets me pretty excited even if the sequel game won't be coming out until near the end of next year if BoN follows his roadmap to the letter.

View attachment 206257
Thank you for sharing this with everyone here. Good to know, he won't release it at the very end of january. Maria looks better, I hope he would improve her model even more, before MNL 2 comes out. Can't wait for 2.1 update already :)
P.S: Thank you once again, you're a true legend, my friend (y)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I do not know how to explain it. Svetlana is there but I can not talk to her, while nina always asks me if I'm ready for the tournament
You are refering to Daisies quest when you are asking your mafia to help you with her stepdad? Have you finished pussyfigths beating Lady X? if so Svetlana should be at the front desk (not in the boss office) maybe you are having the same issue as some people of different mafias:
check that your switch number 1205 "Tyna busca financiacion"(Tyna is looking for funding) is set to "off" and Svetlana should appear at the front desk (only do this when you have already finished Pussyfights)
Hi. I'm in teacher's quest and need help. I have sex once with teacher's chemistry after her wife asked me to do that. He says i can visit her whenever i want but i don't know where their house is and i can't work with him in otto labs anymore. Anyone knows how continue this quest or it's all?
You can find the solution in Kertug's Walkthrough (last section of the walkthrough, Ms Jordan --> Golden Town is between EastTown and ChinaTown, you can only access it by car or walking (not on bus))

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I am stuck with Maria after watching Maria workout at midnight she didn't come my room...pls help
I think that maybe that scene only triggers if you made Marias sister have an ahegao, they are not neccessary for the quest to keep going. Make a save before going to bed on the first night she should have visited you and try changing the switch number 0926 "ahegao Joanna" to "on"

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

View attachment 206257
Do we know if BoN will separate Maria and Lucy with the gangs or he's gonna give content on both

Jan 28, 2018
Do we know if BoN will separate Maria and Lucy with the gangs or he's gonna give content on both
Also, do we know if pregnancy is going to be implemented in either game? My biggest complaint with this game is the interactive "sex game". It's kind of tedious, and if we're going to do all that work to get to the "special", we ought to be able to at least have the option to get something more for it, in my opinion at least.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
This is a RPGish game, some people (myself amongst them) enjoy the aesthetics, the thing of driving your character through maps and the resemblance to classic manga RPGgames. There are several type of games "point and click", shooters, etc... this game is just none of them and has its own pace. It is like the saying "this game is great, but if you judge it by its ability to be a good Ren'Py game you will think it is terrible".

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I do love this game, as it was the first real adult game I ever played, and love the models and story. I just hope that the sequel game will have greater focus on fewer characters instead of having too many characters with only a few getting real focus (my personal choice was Beth, but she barely got any real development in the game and felt like her quest was just thrown together in the last second, which made me sad).

Reactions: stray monkeys
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes