Theus

May 31, 2017
In Alisson Quest, after the day when Marckus came to your house, and they face judge Clarkson! What im have to do now?

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Quick question.. It says in the guide to wait 5 days for amy to show up at your door. I think im past 10+ days, she never showed up. Am I missing something? met her where she broke up with her boyfriend and smoked the dope.

And the whole going on the date with Sarah i havn't been able to do yet, need the card deck ( is this just some new route that you have to do before the date thing)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
you put the backlash like big deal. It was fine but the problem he put 3 side character. If you put allison maria and chloe in the same everything was fine. But he put 3 side, i was damn happy for chloe tho

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
you put the backlash like big deal. It was fine but the problem he put 3 side character. If you put allison maria and chloe in the same everything was fine. But he put 3 side, i was damn happy for chloe tho
Part of the problem was futa particularly, other part was the side characters, but what's made it even worse was the lack of content for Jet and Allison, considering how long he made people wait for 2.0 update (nearly 2 months). If he does the same thing again (make people wait nearly 2 months) and make so little content for Maria, like he did with Jet and Allison, tell me would his patreons be happy then? :)
Edit: Also why do you think he added scenes for Amy and Sarah in xtras? But not Jet/Allison/ Chloe? :)

ericai

May 14, 2018
acturally alison's content are not so many but also not so little. 1 bj 1 tj 2 sex 2 anal, just common contents as many other characters like some classmates and some teacher, if you want to compare with mc's family nember like sarah,you are just trying to make yourself unhappy, because everyone knows mc' family get some preferential treatment.

ericai

May 14, 2018
also, beggar said on patreon that he was sick and have a little operation last month, so it takes 2 month, and at beginning there aren't alison, many people said ther don't like Chloe so beggar add alison, compare to many other games in patreon which takes 3 month for a update and have much less content then beggar, i think beggar.is still the best game maker in patreon, just be a little patient and don't be so annoying

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
also, beggar said on patreon that he was sick and have a little operation last month, so it takes 2 month, and at beginning there aren't alison, many people said ther don't like Chloe so beggar add alison, compare to many other games in patreon which takes 3 month for a update and have much less content then beggar, i think beggar.is still the best game maker in patreon, just be a little patient and don't be so annoying
acturally alison's content are not so many but also not so little. 1 bj 1 tj 2 sex 2 anal, just common contents as many other characters like some classmates and some teacher, if you want to compare with mc's family nember like sarah,you are just trying to make yourself unhappy, because everyone knows mc' family get some preferential treatment.
I never said I was unhappy about the last update. I was just disappointed with the amount of the content, since it was only 4 scenes for Jet and 6 scenes for Allison, other than that it was alright. Annoying? :) You don't actually get the drill about MNL and BON. If we talk about amount of content and decent quality MNL is the best game obv. But if we talk about game code and sheer quality of the content, there are better games. Also it's obvious main characters receive more content, yet a lot of side characters received almost the same amount of content as Amy/Laura/Sarah ;). BON knows he can't compete with other developers, when it comes to writing the code for the game, so he instead dominates in the variety of content, his game provides. His income from Patreon has been steadily increasing throughout this year (he was getting 3k~ in august, now it's 4.7k~). Obviously Allison was a possibility in 2.0, he was going to focus specifically on Chloe/Jet. The majority of his patreons (75-90%) not into futa thing, so when they got triggered, Allison wasn't a possibility anymore. Can you imagine what would happen if Maria gets, for example, only 4-5 scenes? How many of his patreons would be satisfied with that? Why would he also add scenes, as part of xtras, for Amy and Sarah, when the update focused on Chloe, Jet, Allison?
P.S: Also it's obvious most of the people can put up with the amount of bugs MNL has, but not when it comes to lack of content in the update :)

Batgerel

Aug 30, 2016
what do i have to do after i get mission to steal Maria's laptop? i cant take it all it say that i have to talk to maria
and when i go to the laboratory maria gets angry and nothing else

JerDaw

Oct 25, 2018
When is the perfect time to put the sleeping pill in the tea bottle (?) i've tried at the dawn but it said that "Mrs. Taylor is still awake"

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes