stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Walkthrough text:
"After all tha you are outside, go back in find Allison and talk to her. From now on you can
take her for dinner if you go to gang hideout at 20:00 hours.
Continue the dates with her until you max out her love and you can select what to do.
This ends Allison quest."

but I can not find Allison. where is she?
You are following the wrong Walkthrough, check Kertug's Walkthrough from

JuneX

Donor
Jul 23, 2018
Earlier post by JuneX:
So I finished the paparazzi quest with Allison and now I'm trying to get to the point in the walkthrough where I take Allison to my gang. I ran into Markus at the front entrance and these screenshots sum up what he says to me...I was never teleported to the basement of Martinia Press..Markus stays in his room and I've been increasing relationship with him for going on an hour now. Did I miss something somewhere?

The next day in the afternoon go to Marcus home and spend some time with him.
Probably you will see a conversation with Marcus when you enter, ignore it and when you are
out of his house enter again and spent time with him in his room.
After that when you enter to your home you will see Marcus inside, talk to him and you two will
transported to the basement of Martinia News...
Bro thanks for the paste from the guide. Ive already gone to his room and spent time with him. Afterward spending time with him I got the notification that my relationship has increased. I walk to house go to bed and skip to 14:00 hours and enter his home just to keep spending time with him over and over again. I've won the fight tournament with my mafia..is there something else I'm missing here

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Earlier post by JuneX:
So I finished the paparazzi quest with Allison and now I'm trying to get to the point in the walkthrough where I take Allison to my gang. I ran into Markus at the front entrance and these screenshots sum up what he says to me...I was never teleported to the basement of Martinia Press..Markus stays in his room and I've been increasing relationship with him for going on an hour now. Did I miss something somewhere?

Bro thanks for the paste from the guide. Ive already gone to his room and spent time with him. Afterward spending time with him I got the notification that my relationship has increased. I walk to house go to bed and skip to 14:00 hours and enter his home just to keep spending time with him over and over again. I've won the fight tournament with my mafia..is there something else I'm missing here
But you find him at YOUR home (as the walkthrough says), not his home
For markus to appear at your hall you only need 3 conditions:
-switch 0634 FOTOS FINAL (on) you get it when you speak to Nikin Minaj at the cell
-switch 1204 or 1203 or 1202 or 1201 (on) (being member of a mafia)
-variable 177 amor Beth should be 100 or over (so you should have done Beth's quest first)

JuneX

Donor
Jul 23, 2018
But you find him at YOUR home (as the walkthrough says), not his home
For markus to appear at your hall you only need 3 conditions:
-switch 0634 FOTOS FINAL (on) you get it when you speak to Nikin Minaj at the cell
-switch 1204 or 1203 or 1202 or 1201 (on) (being member of a mafia)
-variable 177 amor Beth should be 100 or over (so you should have done Beth's quest first)
How do I change the variables on android version??

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Does android save the games in rpgsave format? you could send a file for us to modify.
Maybe is a bug of android version, marckus should be inside your house by the main door in the afternoon if you completed those 3 steps.

@bdul MuQ4dir

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone have save game finish alisson quest with warren mafia, rusian mafia and china mafia?iam joint with nesrost mafia, i want collect 3 mafia others, plis shared

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone have save game finish alisson quest with warren mafia, rusian mafia and china mafia?iam joint with nesrost mafia, i want collect 3 mafia others, plis shared
I have one save with china mafia, MC name default, in this save i didn't finish the Teachers quest, the quests triggered and all you need to do is to start the visits. Also i didn't finish the jobs Hospital and Hornet Auto.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can anyone help, maria said leave me alone pls on the beach, what should i do? i can not proceed
Follow Kertug's walthrough at OP page step by step, the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game is incomplete and will lead you to bugs and dead ends
Main Quests Walkthrough v2.0 by @Kertug:
Hey, there's a way to cheat the points from Pussy fights and win a fight just with one hit?
On Kertugs walthrough there is a section called superhuman fighter where tells you how to max stats, while I was playing the game for the savegame library I think I tweaked the stats but I still had to give 2 or 3 hits to beat the contestants

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Follow Kertug's walthrough at OP page step by step, the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game is incomplete and will lead you to bugs and dead ends
Main Quests Walkthrough v2.0 by @Kertug:

On Kertugs walthrough there is a section called superhuman fighter where tells you how to max stats, while I was playing the game for the savegame library I think I tweaked the stats but I still had to give 2 or 3 hits to beat the contestants
For superhuman fighter i put the values to 500 or 1000 and i win each match by 1 hit.:)

Reactions: stray monkeys

elle12345

Apr 20, 2018
can someone help me, when i talk to maria at the beach she said leave me alone, what do i need to do to let her invite me to join? pls help

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes