obibobi

May 10, 2017
Dude, the story is shit. The MC is a giant penis with 2 legs fucking around randomly. The female characters are nymphomaniacs.

Most of all, the author (BoN) ruined and spoiled everything.

Everytime he changed a storyline, he made a huge mess (I'm not talking about bugs!)

Maria? she was cool and cunning. Now, she's just a middle aged woman neglected by her husband and looking for younger cocks.

The older sister? she was sweet, naive and a hard worker. Now she's lazy.

What's the point in introducing new characters and make them disappear without any reason? (yes, I'm talking about Maria's sister, nurse Gina and the tutorial girl in the very beginning).

He totally changed Sandra's story (I don't like it).

The "tutorial girl" story he added is shit. Rosalva's story is awful and unfinished.

Jet's and the older sister's endings are awful.

What's the point in the nurse Gina character?

And so on...
When I started this I wasn't expecting writing of the ages, I mean there's something funny about a place of learning being mis-spelled, College was spelled Collage.

Some of the stories are surprisingly decent and I really like the detail that has gone into some of these quests.

You list a lot of characters but remember how many there are, you can't expect fully fleshed out characters for all of them and Maria liking the dick, this a sex game so that will be a common motivator. Of course I can't tell you that your opinion is wrong but you need to remember what you are comparing it with. This game won't hold a candle to the Witcher but it's one of the best on this site.

But my issue was with how heavy the topic was in Amy's quest which isn't a matter of quality, these games are fun wish fulfilment and handling a pregnancy with a car accident is really, really bad.

Reactions: stray monkeys

warkies

Jul 20, 2017
This game desperately needs quest log, relationship log and stats log. Otherwise it's great if you figure out what to do.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
When I started this I wasn't expecting writing of the ages, I mean there's something funny about a place of learning being mis-spelled, College was spelled Collage.

Some of the stories are surprisingly decent and I really like the detail that has gone into some of these quests.

You list a lot of characters but remember how many there are, you can't expect fully fleshed out characters for all of them and Maria liking the dick, this a sex game so that will be a common motivator. Of course I can't tell you that your opinion is wrong but you need to remember what you are comparing it with. This game won't hold a candle to the Witcher but it's one of the best on this site.

But my issue was with how heavy the topic was in Amy's quest which isn't a matter of quality, these games are fun wish fulfilment and handling a pregnancy with a car accident is really, really bad.

The game plot is a damn mess. Early stories were funny and the quests were entertaining, a bit tricky, full of details and hidden items. Latest ones aren't. Period.

D

Deleted member 482284

I need help. I have completed the game till v1.9. How do I find the walkthrough which tells me only about the quests for version 2.0 ? I'm confused between the old and new quests.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The game plot is a damn mess. Early stories were funny and the quests were entertaining, a bit tricky, full of details and hidden items. Latest ones aren't. Period.
I only recently started this game a week before Christmas across 2 days and have only really finished the main story and some of the side characters so I wouldn't know what's new or old. I haven't gone back yet.

At the same time are you comparing characters that have had longer to detail vs those who are recent?

If had to give a quick review of routes I've done it would be

Sarah: Really good, not the hottest character but has easily the best route.

Maria: very good, actually really liked the auntie.

Rachel: Mediocre, nothing that interesting happens

Mrs Taylor: dull, nothing happens

Laura: interesting at the start, liked the detail in the mall but feels rushed

Amy: terrible, lot of potential in a knocked up step sister and needing to keep it a secret from others, I would skip it if I could.

Jet: very good for most of it but the ending isn't great

Carol: dull

Started on Daisy's but haven't finished it, been really good so far.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I need help. I have completed the game till v1.9. How do I find the walkthrough which tells me only about the quests for version 2.0 ? I'm confused between the old and new quests.
Look at last pages from Main Quests Walkthrough (you can find it in first page), for Allison and Chloe quests (Chloe if you are in Nesrtot mafia), the last lines of Jet's quest. For extras: read the last lines of Amy's quest and for Sahrah Page 36: Sharah's scene in school with Fake Tinymon card.

Dariusfd

Feb 10, 2018
sorry! didnt know that, try to change variable 0004 Relacion Maria to "1" and variable 00010 relacion Laura to 5 (if the variables are just not there send a file to try to fix it)

if your grades are good when your father comes and gets a meeting with the headmistress he will praise you, but no changes in story

Check the66 posts, is the one that is adapting (unoficially but more efectively) the PC game to android in apk format

I a sorry but how or what you mean by changing variables. How do you do that.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How's progress saved in this game? Is a save file created within the game or is it stored in another location? I've wanted to play this game for ages but can't get any progress to save upon exiting the game?! I've only encountered this problem with a couple of games out of the many played. I'm using Win 7 & 8.1.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
How's progress saved in this game? Is a save file created within the game or is it stored in another location? I've wanted to play this game for ages but can't get any progress to save upon exiting the game?! I've only encountered this problem with a couple of games out of the many played. I'm using Win 7 & 8.1.
1. If you decompress the game in to c: drive, try to run the game with administrative rights (right click on game.exe and select run as adminstrator).
2. If you have another drive better to move the game to this drive.
3. Check the folder name, if is too long you can't save, rename the game folder with less letters.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
1. If you decompress the game in to c: drive, try to run the game with administrative rights (right click on game.exe and select run as adminstrator).
2. If you have another drive better to move the game to this drive.
3. Check the folder name, if is too long you can't save, rename the game folder with less letters.
Thanks and will give it a try in a few hours, once I get the mega file loaded.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Thanks and will give it a try in a few hours, once I get the mega file loaded.
I don't know about your case but in mine there is a save folder in the www folder just above the game.exe. I am also running win 7 and when i right click on the zip folder and select extract to My New Life+Xtras Fixed and it extracts to that folder wherever the zip file is , usually on my desktop.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
How to use RPGMakerSaveEdit:
1.You can find RPGMakerSaveEdit here
2. Download the rar file from the link above and extract it into your MyNewLife game save folder (MyNewLife/www/save). If you want to modify in example "file6.rpgsave":
3. make a copy of your save just in case you mess things up afterwards
4. while in Windows environment click and drag "file6.rpgsave" and drop it over "RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe" that will open the file in RPGMakerSaveEdit
5. on the top menu of the new window that has opened click on "Advanced" and then on "edit Switches and variables". this way it will open 2 more tabs you can use: Party Items Switches Variables
Party--> not many things to be changed here I think only money is of use
Items--> if you want to change the value of a certain item
Switches--> switches are flags that are set on or off while you progress in the game and check wich events have you played or which choices have you made in order to advance in the game and show you another scenes
Variables--> are all the variables that can be modified in the game, stats, quests and love progression, etc.
6. find the switch, variable or item you want to modify, modify it
8. then press "alt"+"F4" that will save the file6.rpgsave and close RpgMakerSaveEdit
9. Now in game load "File 6" and that should do it!

Reactions: UncleVT

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I a sorry but how or what you mean by changing variables. How do you do that.
All the data and your progression in the game are stored as variables or switches(conditions that are activated or not depending on your progress in the story or the chocies you have made) you can change them to cheat o bypass some bug using a savegame editor (WARNING always make a copy of your savegames before editing bc you could mess your savegames and make the game unplayable losing your progression in the game). You need to use a program called RPGMakerSaveEditor is where to find it and how you can use it

Reactions: Dariusfd

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Not alot to look forward to anymore with this.....The only thing that I would like to see is some kayla content thats not tied to warrens gang, markus's sister and daisy's sisters....oh and rachel's mother:love:

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017

This is my save, pls help me about Beth's home problem. :(
The problem is that switch number 165 "Quest Beth paquete rachel" is on, turn it off and you'll find Beth at her room (to switch it off use RPGMakerSaveEditor (check in my signature for link))
excuse me how to find rosalva after Ronald is arrested I cant see rosalva on class :(
It is a bug Beggar hasnt fixed yet, you can find how to solve it at Main Quests Walkthrough v2.0 by Kertug:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I don't know about your case but in mine there is a save folder in the www folder just above the game.exe. I am also running win 7 and when i right click on the zip folder and select extract to My New Life+Xtras Fixed and it extracts to that folder wherever the zip file is , usually on my desktop.
Thanks for responding. I can't trigger a save folder to appear within the www folder and don't know why. I want to create a dummy save, and then overlay save files that I've already downloaded but lack the save folder to do that?!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes