Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
What girls can you have scenes or quests with in each mafia? Does anyone know? I can't see anything in the walkthrough.

Edit: All I can see is Chloe quest and the Pussy fights.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
What girls can you have scenes or quests with in each mafia? Does anyone know? I can't see anything in the walkthrough.

Edit: All I can see is Chloe quest and the Pussy fights.
Only Chloe from Nesrot mafia have content at current version, maybe BoN add content for girls in other mafias in the future.

Reactions: Platuni

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Thank you. Here it is.
Hi! sorry for getting in the middle! (respects to Kertug) wanted to do some exercise looking into the code of the game, checked the savegame, I think you have to complete the part of xtra size dildo (check Kertugs walkthrough) once you have completed it the date with Sarah will end diferently and then sarah relationship will be complete opening more interactions with her around the house.

Reactions: Kertug

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Hi! sorry for getting in the middle! (respects to Kertug) wanted to do some exercise looking into the code of the game, checked the savegame, I think you have to complete the part of xtra size dildo (check Kertugs walkthrough) once you have completed it the date with Sarah will end diferently and then sarah relationship will be complete opening more interactions with her around the house.
I've already planted it, caught her riding it anally, and read her say that she's ready. Instead of questioning just how "complete" this needs to be, I set variable 1941 directly to 4 and bypassed the whole load of bullshit.

Reactions: stray monkeys

itybittytittybitty

Feb 18, 2019
having trouble with maria im upto day 55 just i did the event when maria exercises in some well fit clothes i touched her up at dawn now shes tellin me to bugger off at the beach plez help

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
That story was really good, except too much on a fucking rail! Especially on the heels of that extended hospital scene in which the player got one choice that was equivalent to no choice. As soon as you get a little freedom to wander, you get railroaded again:

"Do you want Jack's story?" "Yes/No/Right fucking now?"

If you don't throw away the only opportunity given to you, then you're pretty much shunted from boxcar to boxcar down rails of exposition that could've been broken up into intervals and parceled out to reward the player for investigating on their own.

And right off of that trip, we go straight to a club date. "IS THIS LOCOMOTIVE TOO LOUD FOR YOU?!" Fortunately that was brief because the only clue the game has ever given you as to the first option is wrong. Is this because the dev has lost all familiarity with his game, or because it's supposed to be a trial-and-error 'puzzle'?

Reactions: stray monkeys

niskaru

Nov 27, 2017
Rachel's love is 2400. how much do i need to start comic quest? and package quest? also which variables active those quests? I'm stuck.... need help

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys any play this on android? Stuck at the part I am taking Warren's grand daughter in the car. The buttons on work when I tap them

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hey guys any play this on android? Stuck at the part I am taking Warren's grand daughter in the car. The buttons on work when I tap them
use the different areas of the screen as the arrow keys, upper zone is for up arrow, left area for left arrow, etc (I dont play on Android but I believe The66 told to do so in these kind of scenes)
Check his original post where he explains it and v2.1
Rachel's love is 2400. how much do i need to start comic quest? and package quest? also which variables active those quests? I'm stuck.... need help
You probably have dated her too many times and her love is over the threshod you need it to be to trigger her house events. Check this post
having trouble with maria im upto day 55 just i did the event when maria exercises in some well fit clothes i touched her up at dawn now shes tellin me to bugger off at the beach plez help
Go to OP page and download Kertug's Walthrough v2.1, follow maria quest step by step and it should work

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
I'm obviously missing something here. Where are the keys to sisters rooms? I have mom and Mrs. Turner. Also, I'm on day 120 and haven't seen dad.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I'm obviously missing something here. Where are the keys to sisters rooms? I have mom and Mrs. Turner. Also, I'm on day 120 and haven't seen dad.
Go to OP page and download Kertug's Walkthrough v2.1, dad comes after 50 days and once you have completed first events with maria to the point you do a special task at OtterLabs for her, next day in the morning after you come back from that task dad should come back. You get the keys from your sisters rooms during their respective missions, check Kertug walkthrough for that (do not use the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game bc its full of errors and dead ends)

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Running Windows 10 and version 2.1 along with Firebane's mod along with RPGMakerSaveEdit. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but whenever I open up my save file in the RPGEdit program and I go through the items, I change the value of everything I need at one time. Seems easier to me but after I save and exit, I get stuck in the main hallway of my house. I can't open any doors or go up the stairs to my room. I end up having to create a whole new game.
Is there anything I'm doing wrong, or maybe a way to stop this from happening?
Thanks guys.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
News from the discord: The release date of the REVAMP version will be coming out next week according to Beggar.

TO CLARIFY: The new version of the game IS NOT releasing next week. Beggar is just going to be telling us when he plans to release the new version at the end of this month. You should all expect the next update to drop sometime in April next month.

Oct 1, 2017
Could someone post the old CG's that ballzak made? I think it was up until version 1.4, i can't find the link in this thread and it's removed from the first page.

EDIT: Found it!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes