Xtzz

Aug 17, 2018
I have done a lot of quest "complete maria etc" but I cannot have rachel to tell me to get her comics

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys and gals!
First of all, I just want to extend to all of you my utmost thanks and gratitude. Thank
you for all your support. You’re all incredible, and I literally cannot tell you enough
how truly thankful I am to each and every one of you.
I’m working my ass off on this revamp, and holy shiiiiit! You guys are gonna LOVE
it!!!!!! I’m sooooo excited, and I think you’ll see and feel an enormous jump in
quality. Seriously. I’m cleaning up the entire game - getting rid of some of the
absurdity, polishing off certain storylines in missions, and getting rid of the dead
ends. I want to make the game much more dynamic for you. You might still come
across the odd fuck-up, but I’m working on improving the system so the game
becomes more intuitive. I also want to add a gallery feature into the system so that
you relive certain events in the game, and I want to add a quest-tracker element
which will make walkthroughs and guides far less necessary. The sex system is going
to get a complete makeover, as well, and it’s going to be easier and way more fun,
freeing up one of your hands ;). I’m working on improving so many things, but I want
to maintain the essence of the original while getting rid of the grinding elements. I
can’t announce a release date yet, but as soon as I can, I will. I promise!

In regard to some of the complaints, I know that some of you think I don’t post
nearly enough or stay in contact with all of you, and I know - I’m sorry! I’m a really
introverted person and not very good with social networks, or just social interaction
as a whole, for that matter. To people who don’t know me at all or very well, this
might come across as indifference or laziness, but it’s not! I’m SO sorry if that’s what
you’ve felt. The way I show my grand love, care, and appreciation for all of you, even
to those who cannot support me economically, is through the content of the game
itself. I think I’m doing my part, and I hope you’d agree with me. I also ask for your
comprehension with all of this. I’m not a big company with a huge team of employees
under me. I’m just a guy at home with a computer. Sometimes I need to vent, too,
and go for a walk with my wife, kill some people on Apex or PUBG, or go for a walk
with my big-titted edecan Lydia on Skyrim. If not, there are times when my head is
just about ready to explode. If you could try to get where I’m coming from on this, I
would greatly appreciate it. Overly-criticizing is counterproductive and demotivates
more than it helps.
Thank you SO much everyone. You guys are FUCKING AMAZING and I LOVE YOU
ALL!

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Am i the only one that kinda wishes there was an option to skip the sex minigame or at least speed it up? I was fine with it at first but having to go through the entire minigame multiple times per update is starting to get a little old. Even if it was just changed so that you only had to max out the meter once would be an improvement imo.
You can press the Q button to ejaculate whenever you want. There might be a few sex scenes where reaching ahegao counts (like the ones with Marias sister) but Im not sure if there are other ones
You can also modify your sex skill using RPGMaker save editor so the progression will go faster

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017

Hey guys and gals!
First of all, I just want to extend to all of you my utmost thanks and gratitude. Thank
you for all your support. You’re all incredible, and I literally cannot tell you enough
I’m working my ass off on this revamp, and holy shiiiiit! You guys are gonna LOVE
it!!!!!! I’m sooooo excited, and I think you’ll see and feel an enormous jump in
quality. Seriously. I’m cleaning up the entire game - getting rid of some of the
absurdity, polishing off certain storylines in missions, and getting rid of the dead
becomes more intuitive. I also want to add a gallery feature into the system so that
you relive certain events in the game, and I want to add a quest-tracker element
which will make walkthroughs and guides far less necessary. The sex system is going
to get a complete makeover, as well, and it’s going to be easier and way more fun,
freeing up one of your hands ;). I’m working on improving so many things, but I want
to maintain the essence of the original while getting rid of the grinding elements. I

nearly enough or stay in contact with all of you, and I know - I’m sorry! I’m a really
introverted person and not very good with social networks, or just social interaction
as a whole, for that matter. To people who don’t know me at all or very well, this
might come across as indifference or laziness, but it’s not! I’m SO sorry if that’s what
you’ve felt. The way I show my grand love, care, and appreciation for all of you, even
itself. I think I’m doing my part, and I hope you’d agree with me. I also ask for your
comprehension with all of this. I’m not a big company with a huge team of employees
under me. I’m just a guy at home with a computer. Sometimes I need to vent, too,
and go for a walk with my wife, kill some people on Apex or PUBG, or go for a walk
with my big-titted edecan Lydia on Skyrim. If not, there are times when my head is
just about ready to explode. If you could try to get where I’m coming from on this, I
would greatly appreciate it. Overly-criticizing is counterproductive and demotivates
more than it helps.
ALL!
Omg that looks so much as a complete change in variables and switches needing to start the game all over again! :ROFLMAO::cry::ROFLMAO::cry:

Reactions: UncleVT

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017

Hey guys and gals!

more than it helps.
ALL!
Hopefully BoN gets whoever wrote this post for him to also edit the English in the game. LOL!

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I have done a lot of quest "complete maria etc" but I cannot have rachel to tell me to get her comics
probably you have dated her several times rising your relationship with her too much, you have been friendzoned :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Set the variable 185 "Amor Rachel" to 202, that should let you start the comics quest (and dont date her, only progress in her story visiting her at home) Check Kertug's walkthrough at OP page to avoid bugs and missing content.

To change that variable you need to use a program called RPGMakerSaveEdit in my signature there is a small explanation on where to find it and how to use it (if you cant you can upload your savegame for us to modify it)

Xtzz

Aug 17, 2018
probably you have dated her several times rising your relationship with her too much, you have been friendzoned :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Set the variable 185 "Amor Rachel" to 202, that should let you start the comics quest (and dont date her, only progress in her story visiting her at home) Check Kertug's walkthrough at OP page to avoid bugs and missing content.

To change that variable you need to use a program called RPGMakerSaveEdit in my signature there is a small explanation on where to find it and how to use it (if you cant you can upload your savegame for us to modify it)
I cannot Activate "edit switches and valuable" It is in gray

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I cannot Activate "edit switches and valuable" It is in gray
I think that happens when the file "RPGMakerSaveEdit.exe" is in a different directory than your savegames, drop the file "RPGMakerSaveEdit.exe" into your "MyNewLife/www/save" folder and try it again

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Hey guys and gals!

more than it helps.
ALL!
Finally we're gonna have a quest tracker and galleries in the game and that's a huge jump from a game that started with nothing

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
You can speed up the sex scenes by pressing the "Q" key, but be careful, do not try to speed up by pressing the mouse left key or the space bar, do a simple clicks to go forward the dialogue.
For example: if you press the "Q" and after that you press the left mouse key to speed up the dialogues, the game may stuck to the picture of sex scene.
You can press the Q button to ejaculate whenever you want. There might be a few sex scenes where reaching ahegao counts (like the ones with Marias sister) but Im not sure if there are other ones
You can also modify your sex skill using RPGMaker save editor so the progression will go faster
Thanks I actually had no idea about the Q key lol

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
does anyone here know wich program he uses for the 3dcg ? is it daz3d ? honeyselect? or something else?
asking because i want to make a renpy game using it.
thx.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
does anyone here know wich program he uses for the 3dcg ? is it daz3d ? honeyselect? or something else?
asking because i want to make a renpy game using it.
thx.
It is TheKlub17 with lots of mods, really needs an amount of work to start creating things

This link has the advantadge that uses the latest version of hook (a visual enhancer in Theklub)
Hadn't seen the links in f95 zone, I'll give it a try (I knew the old modsgarden links)

Is there a way to force restart a quest ? , "fail to save before"
is it a specific quest you failed? at wich point? upload a savegame to check

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes