stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Question, So I finished Nesrot's mission of breaking into the school at night. Get locked in the bathroom with Jacqueline, she leaves and I'm just locked in the school. I'm not transported to the pub, just trapped in the school, with all the students there at night as if it was during the day. I wait an hour, and get transported back home. I tried the misson again and the same thing happened. Just a Bug that I can't be transported or is there something I'm missing?
once you enter from the window go with jacqueline to the main entrance of the school, can you trigger the event where you have to hide from Nesrot thugs and see the headmistress? are you blocked in the first bathroom you enter once you get into the school(east wing) or cant you come out from the bathroom once you see the headmistress (once you are with Jacqueline in the bathroom in the main entrance block you should go south to the headmistress office to meet Jacqueline) upload your savefile to check if those steps dont work

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
How do I give her the hot lube?
You need to buy it in the Sex Shop(East Town), if i'm not wrong, it's the hot lubrificant, but buy lubrificant too, after that you'll need to train her ass with the xtra size dildo(it's in the sex shop too) at least 5 times and when it's done(her training is basically to put it on the table near of her bed in her bedroom and wait until after midnight, after that, go to her bedroom and the scenes with her training will trigger), you'll try to do her scene in the school.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Somebody know how to repair to tell the truth to Maria ????
It is really important to make frequent saves on different slots to recover your gameplay in case you run into a bug, so you should load the closest to that scene and replay it.
If you cant the variable 0095 "Cahng Quest" is set to 1 when you tell the thruth to Maria. While it is not changed if you dont tell the thruth to her (this could be a problem bc maybe that variable is not created if you didnt tell the thruth and then you cant modify it with the savegame editor)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
After having disappointing sex with Rachel (even though I have max sex skills from jet training) the game says to go and talk to Morgan (as it used to be before it changed) however Morgan doesn't have any dialogue regarding sex training and I cannot fuck Rachel into the special state. Any help would be appreciated.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
After having disappointing sex with Rachel (even though I have max sex skills from jet training) the game says to go and talk to Morgan (as it used to be before it changed) however Morgan doesn't have any dialogue regarding sex training and I cannot fuck Rachel into the special state. Any help would be appreciated.
When you fuck her in the second time, MC will tell about to visit Morgan, but even with the dialogue, forget it, Morgan won't help you because i think it's bugged(tbh, nothing special about it), use the cheats on the lamp(sexual skill and resistence skill) in your bedroom to have a real fun with her.

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
When you fuck her in the second time, MC will tell about to visit Morgan, but even with the dialogue, forget it, Morgan won't help you because i think it's bugged(tbh, nothing special about it), use the cheats on the lamp(sexual skill and resistence skill) in your bedroom to have a real fun with her.
Thanks that worked. I shouldn't have had to do that though as I had already been through all ten training sessions with Jet...

I sent Beggar a message over Patreon anyways, this needs fixing.

Reactions: Birulei

jolava

Dec 5, 2018
What is conditions which triggers the book reading group project? Now the Beth´s party and this happen same time so I cant connect Carols webcam to Mikes computer cause party should be before the project.

Also i cant anymore put Hentai Magazines to home library cause dad came already day 37 just after I did Marias workplace mission.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
What is conditions which triggers the book reading group project? Now the Beth´s party and this happen same time so I cant connect Carols webcam to Mikes computer cause party should be before the project.

Also i cant anymore put Hentai Magazines to home library cause dad came already day 37 just after I did Marias workplace mission.
are you using the walkthrough which it been included in this game? If you are using this walkthrough, ignore that because it's the 0.4 version, not the 2.0.

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
It is really important to make frequent saves on different slots to recover your gameplay in case you run into a bug, so you should load the closest to that scene and replay it.
If you cant the variable 0095 "Cahng Quest" is set to 1 when you tell the thruth to Maria. While it is not changed if you dont tell the thruth to her (this could be a problem bc maybe that variable is not created if you didnt tell the thruth and then you cant modify it with the savegame editor)
Okay I have really big bug in game I start play on the new v2.1 If u want see what i done in my save.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Nesrot, Warren, Russians or Asians gang? I can't decide....
It's a hard choice, i know it, but for my personal experience in this moment i need to tell, NEVER CHOOSE THE ASIANS, they have the worst scenes by far in this game and this choice ends the night fuck with Maria(Warren ends too, but at least we have some nice scenes).

I always choose the Russians thanks to Maria and thanks to have an opportunity in the future to fuck a gang leader, but i think to choose Nesrot's gang is interesting too, need to tell that i have hopes for his girlfriend(Jazmine) and Jaqueline is one of my favorite characters of this game.

Carlks

Nov 8, 2018
I got stuck when I finished the double dating. After I chose go home with sarah, Maria came in to MC room and I stuck. Is there any way to fix that?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017

Turn on switch number 522 "inicio quest Carol" and go to school on monday

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Nesrot, Warren, Russians or Asians gang? I can't decide....
choose the one you feel more related to bc of the story, you will be able to see the other gangs scenes loading other people's savegames so choose the gang you want to develop the story with.
Nesrot feels like the good guys
Warren feel like the bad guys (but i do not expect rape scenes or so, they are somehow evil in the way they control the city (it would be an entirely different thing if choosing to treason Jet had special scenes when BON develops Warrens gang))
Russians mafia if you'd like or hope to get closer to Maria
Chinese mafia ... ... well, not sure about this, choose them if you feel they are the rigthly owners of the Xenex bc they payed its developement? :unsure: (I dont feel they will make Lucy Robson to be exclusive from Chinese gang, she is such an important character to be shut down like that(and BON left open Laura Amy and at least half way Maria after voting about that))

Reactions: Birulei

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Okay I have really big bug in game I start play on the new v2.1 If u want see what i done in my save.
sorry there are so many bugs, better start from anew, also try not to mess too much with the editor or cheats, bc it can bug the code of the game!
just to ask, are you playing with some kind of mod or cheat?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
choose the one you feel more related to bc of the story, you will be able to see the other gangs scenes loading other people's savegames so choose the gang you want to develop the story with.
Nesrot feels like the good guys
Warren feel like the bad guys (but i do not expect rape scenes or so, they are somehow evil in the way they control the city (it would be an entirely thing if choosing to treason Jet had special scenes when BON develops Warrens gang))
Russians mafia if you'd like or hope to get closer to Maria
Chinese mafia ... ... well, not sure about this, choose them if you feel they are the rigthly owners of the Xenex bc they payed its developement? :unsure: (I dont feel they will make Lucy Robson to be exclusive from Chinese gang, she is such an important character to be shut down like that(and BON left open Laura Amy and at least half way Maria after voting about that))
I agree with everything you said about Lucy, and about the good guys and bad guys, for now we can consider Nina's gang a part of the good guys too because she never disturbs you for nothing and if i'm not wrong, she has some plans to join Lucy in her gang.

I consider the russians and Nesrot the best choices, but Warren is not that bad because it's for your dad and because Warren's gang have some nice scenes.

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I got stuck when I finished the double dating. After I chose go home with sarah, Maria came in to MC room and I stuck. Is there any way to fix that?
upload your save just to check
Also try replaying the date scene again, maybe if maria night event gets triggered in the same night you are stuck and if by chance it doesnt trigger you can go on
there is also some cheat mod taht makes you go no clipping mode (I do not have tried this kind of cheats and I dont know if it can mess up your game later)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I agree with everything you said about Lucy, and about the good guys and bad guys, for now we can consider Nina's gang a part of the good guys too because she never disturbs you for nothing and if i'm not wrong, she has some plans to join Lucy in her gang.

I consider the russians and Nesrot the best choices, but Warren is not that bad because it's for your dad and because Warren's gang have some nice scenes.
I think Warren is top quality to play as you can have great content (Bliss:cough:make her nipples bigger!:cough:, maybe Christian mother) and their story is interesting in the way they are "the bad guys" trying to control everything doing nasty things to people (they treasoned your real mom also) I'm picking Nesrot's bc I like their mood but I surely will eager for the Warrens gang chapter to play ;)
what you say is interesting about Lucy also open for Ninas gang, maybe Mrs Robson if locked from a gang would be vs Warrens (though everything could be explained by motherly love of her following you or so)

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
sorry there are so many bugs, better start from anew, also try not to mess too much with the editor or cheats, bc it can bug the code of the game!
just to ask, are you playing with some kind of mod or cheat?
I play on NML but this isn't bug my game,I used rpg save editor this is him fault xd

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes