stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
what should i do?
Easiest way is to replay the school scene where you retrieve the exam and make a copy of Mrs Turners house key to try to arrive in time. If you can't load a previous savegame check this post. (IT IS BETTER TO TRYreloading and playing the scene without modifiying variables as there is always a risk of messing with the file)

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
Easiest way is to replay the school scene where you retrieve the exam and make a copy of Mrs Turners house key to try to arrive in time. If you can't load a previous savegame check this post. (IT IS BETTER TO TRYreloading and playing the scene without modifiying variables as there is always a risk of messing with the file)
but i got the key and made it in time

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
nvm i edited the save like the post u share me ty very much

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I am playing through the game following the walkthrough and I am on day 20 and am unable to trigger the beach scene with Maria is there something I have missed?
Dont follow the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game, follow Kertug's walkthrough (you can find it at OP page) you probably have missed a step (usually reading marias PC in the morning)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I am playing on android which has no control to change lane
I have not played on android, but use the respective areas of the screen to move> tapping on the left side of the screen to go to the left and tapping on the right side to go to the right.
The creator The66 explains it here

Jansen

May 8, 2017
how do I trigger maria next to marcus house at 00 dumb cat is in the way and I cant get to her
Hey have to got this fixed cause i am getting the same probelm. Cant get through the cat. Can someone please help to get Maria Scene at 24:00 hours outside Marcus house??

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hey have to got this fixed cause i am getting the same probelm. Cant get through the cat. Can someone please help to get Maria Scene at 24:00 hours outside Marcus house??
Are you sure you are using v2.1+extras? this had already been asked before:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v2-1-extras-beggar-of-net.1226/post-1621783
First keep a copy of your savegames in case your game is bugged. Try replacing map002.jason in your "MyNewLife/www/data" folder with this one that has the cat deleted

Reactions: Jansen

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I cannot start teacher quest even after making variable 301-305 to 50.
Have you won Beths recess contest? the teachers event shold trigger once your variable 303 "clase gimnasia" is higher than 10 and you have won Beths recess contest

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v2.1+Xtras.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.02.2019 (bugfix)
I cannot use touch in minigame during nadine quest.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I cannot use touch in minigame during nadine quest.
and what part of
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
you have up to 3 icons top middle of the screen. the phone needs no further explanation. to the right is a button for actions that require <PAGEUP> or <Q> and to the left is the famous 'up key' to penetrate Sarah. in the shooting mini game you have now a button to trigger a bullet. the skill challenge/driving mini game still uses the respective screen areas instead of directional keys.
doesn't work?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes