Asdfghjkl215

Jan 18, 2019
Hey I have an Android and I can't seem to past the Kayla scene where u have to press on the arrows and for some reason I can't press the arrow or like when I press it , it will be count as one loss

Vishnu Prasad H.S

Jul 28, 2017
I can't get past the sarah quest where we have to talk to sasha and then talk to the barman in the pub. When i try to talk to the barman, it just says "its under construction maybe next update"

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well crime bosses is simple if you give a read to the walkthrough is all explained there if you dont get lucky and have the kidnap scene there is nothing to worry ya just need to activate it by going to east town as mentioned on the guide.

ADVISED DOWLOAD AND REFERENCE:

Kertugs
or
[/URL

Hope it helps
if not plz say something and be bit explicit on your problem if any lol

have fun

PS: Claire and Carol (Caroline) RUULLEEEEE muhahahhaaaa
If following the guide was working I wouldn’t be here.

The specific is, I had been doing that for the better part of 30 minutes and the quest won’t trigger

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017

The specific is, I had been doing that for the better part of 30 minutes and the quest won’t trigger
90% of the people asking things in this thread hasnt read Kertugs walkthrough, some of them don't even know it exists
change the variables and switches as I told you in then, but keep a copy of your original savegame files just in case your savegames get corrupted
Just asking... I thought at Version 2.0 he is going to do a "new" Game? oO

Instead of continue with this Pile of Bugs? :D
this month BON is going to focus on solving bugs, etc... big expectations

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Just asking... I thought at Version 2.0 he is going to do a "new" Game? oO

Instead of continue with this Pile of Bugs? :D

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
The negative dream scene is the result of a heavy beating you receive at home by Warrens crew as punishment for messing with them, it wont trigger if you belong to Warrens gang, probably the content of Jacks life etc is adpated to be played by those playing warrens gang but at this point of the game it seems taht 2.1 has no new playable content for people belonging to warren bc of that

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
The negative dream scene is the result of a heavy beating you receive at home by Warrens crew as punishment for messing with them, it wont trigger if you belong to Warrens gang, probably the content of Jacks life etc is adpated to be played by those playing warrens gang but at this point of the game it seems taht 2.1 has no new playable content for people belonging to warren bc of that
I joined Warren, so I need to follow Maria, that's what you mean? I hfile to go there and slect Maria instead of Warren gang.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Mmmm... Guys? If I have full save from 2.00 version what I need change in SaveEditOnline to Join to Other Mafia Group? Also what need change to get new MC Name?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I joined Warren, so I need to follow Maria, that's what you mean? I hfile to go there and slect Maria instead of Warren gang.
Mmmm... Guys? If I have full save from 2.00 version what I need change in SaveEditOnline to Join to Other Mafia Group? Also what need change to get new MC Name?
You could change a couple of variables to make the game think you belong to another gang, but I feel you would be in high risk of getting your savegames broken as playing in a gang can have modified many other variables we are not aware of. It is better if you want to play this part of the game (though I'm sure BON will adapt next versions for people following warrens gang to see the majority of content of 2.1) to load some other people's savegame, you can use mine (downoad v2.0 completed 4 mafia savegames)--> but if you use mine you have to download first the map of the second floor of your house and overwrite the map that comes with the game bc there is a bug that messes with my savegames, keep your original files to continue playing next versions.

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019

Good evening.

If you followed the guide there should be no problems... what i ask now is as mentioned more specifics like: did you use cheats that may had bugged the quest sometimes time jumping or even editing the save will create a false check or unchecked box you may need to activate the quest that is why i asked specifics.. so i'm sorry for not being able to express myself better.... if we know more we may be able to help you, please think if you changed something or if by error or lapse you missed a point in the guide.

For me as i mentioned i didn't get lucky to be kidnapped because the negative dream started right when amy quest ended... so i had to go manually to east town before midnight (ohh this may be important i had to wait like 2or 3 mins right above the place where you park your car, until Jacqueline pull up in a black car and take you with her).

Hope this helps if not please see if you missed anything and try to tell us so we try to help out.

Bruno out

BFM4U

Jun 4, 2017
Hello, I have the following problem. I bugged out Laura Quest with the magazines and would like to know if there is anyway to fully reset her quest with switches? I think my problem was that i put second magazine on the shelf but did not put the dildo in the mailbox. After I was unable to put anything in the mailbox.

I got so far in to the game right now and don't really want to restart, any tips or help is very appreciated.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hello, I have the following problem. I bugged out Laura Quest with the magazines and would like to know if there is anyway to fully reset her quest with switches? I think my problem was that i put second magazine on the shelf but did not put the dildo in the mailbox. After I was unable to put anything in the mailbox.

I got so far in to the game right now and don't really want to restart, any tips or help is very appreciated.
First create a copy of your savegame in case we mess things up.
You should be able to leave the Dildo at the mailbox if you have a dildo in your inventory and the variable 1221 "Laura historia" = 3
Upload your savegame to check if you still cant progress with Laura's quest(y)

Reactions: BFM4U

BFM4U

Jun 4, 2017
upload your savegame to check (y)
Here is my save game file, I had to put it in to a zip file because it would not allow me to upload the .rpgsave file format.
I played around with switches 1221 to 1226, It helped me to trigger Laura second magazine scene with a dildo. But after I put third magazine the stars stay on the shelves and nothing happens at night.
Any help on how to trigger third scene and fix the quest or how to restart it would be appreciated.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Here is my save game file, I had to put it in to a zip file because it would not allow me to upload the .rpgsave file format.
I played around with switches 1221 to 1226, It helped me to trigger Laura second magazine scene with a dildo. But after I put third magazine the stars stay on the shelves and nothing happens at night.
Any help on how to trigger third scene and fix the quest or how to restart it would be appreciated.
The variables where fine, though the stars on the shelf dont dissapear. I think that the problem is that the control (self switch) of the event that happens later at night with laura is already activated so the game thinks the event at night with Laura has happened and that event wont be able to trigger.
This bug (a self switch being activated before the event that was supposed to be played before) also happened to me with an event in v2.1 and the only way to repair it is to change the map of the house of the 2nd floor with that event unbugged, here is the file, copy the file Map007.json to "MyNewLife/www/data" folder overwriting the original map007.json (make a copy of that file just in case you want to recover it later) once you have changed that file Laura event should trigger at 0:00 in the second floor using your own savegame.*
Im concerned if this thing of bugged selfswitches gets more frequent bc it can become a wide source of bugs throughout the game maybe is the version or so or maybe is something related to the save editor that modifies those self switches without noticing T-T

* Nothing has been changed on that map except the conflicting event so you shouldnt get into any bugs bc of this, also when v2.2 arrives and you play again a vanilla 2nd floor map, that event shouldnt give any problems bc the switch 1225 Laura revista 3 that triggers the night scene with Laura gets switched off once you play that scene

Reactions: BFM4U

BFM4U

Jun 4, 2017
The variables where fine, though the stars on the shelf dont dissapear. I think that the problem is that the control (self switch) of the event that happens later at night with laura is already activated so the game thinks the event at night with Laura has happened and that event wont be able to trigger.
This bug (a self switch being activated before the event that was supposed to be played before) also happened to me with an event in v2.1 and the only way to repair it is to change the map of the house of the 2nd floor with that event unbugged, here is the file, copy the file Map007.json to "MyNewLife/www/data" folder overwriting the original map007.json (make a copy of that file just in case you want to recover it later) once you have changed that file Laura event should trigger at 0:00 in the second floor using your own savegame.*
Im concerned if this thing of bugged selfswitches gets more frequent bc it can become a wide source of bugs throughout the game maybe is the version or so or maybe is something related to the save editor that modifies those self switches without noticing T-T

* Nothing has been changed on that map except the conflicting event so you shouldnt get into any bugs bc of this, also when v2.2 arrives and you play again a vanilla 2nd floor map, that event shouldnt give any problems bc the switch 1225 Laura revista 3 that triggers the night scene with Laura gets switched off once you play that scene
This fixed it, thank you very much.
You saved me from having to start over, I'm in your debt :)

Reactions: stray monkeys

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v2.1+Xtras.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.02.2019 (bugfix)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes