syxxninetails

Jul 22, 2017
You can try:
1. Look for updated drivers for your graphics card.
2. Turn of your PC, leave it of for 1-2 minutes, turn it on, do not do anything else just run the game.
I might be more helpful if you provide your system specs, CPU - RAM - VGA.
Hi Kertug,

Thanks for responding.

I am running the most up to date drivers on my graphics card (Intel HD Graphics 520).

Specs are:
~ I3-6006U (2GHz) / 1992MHz / 2 Cores
~ 4GBs RAM

I did do the shutdown and reboot it after a couple of minutes but still the same problem - It's always the same issue, after the hospital scene (black screen). I can somehow find the computer which then brings the screen images back up, but again it skips over the whole scene.

syxxninetails

Jul 22, 2017
can you send a savegame file to check? also try replacing the 2nd floor map Map007.json in the folder "MyNewLife/www/data" with (make a copy of the original Map007.json in case you want to return to the original file and make a copy of your savegames in case things get messed!)
Hi Stray Monkeys,

Here you mate.

I will try the Map replacement and see what happens.

Thanks.

View attachment file2.zip

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Hi guys!
I have a problem! I hope someone could help me!
I do not know how, but entering the house at night I started a secondary mission in a sort of nightmare... The best mission of the game!
but now I am stuck in the parallel world and I do not know what to do anymore!
Could someone help me?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hi Kertug,

Thanks for responding.

I am running the most up to date drivers on my graphics card (Intel HD Graphics 520).

Specs are:
~ I3-6006U (2GHz) / 1992MHz / 2 Cores
~ 4GBs RAM

I did do the shutdown and reboot it after a couple of minutes but still the same problem - It's always the same issue, after the hospital scene (black screen). I can somehow find the computer which then brings the screen images back up, but again it skips over the whole scene.
Do you play the full version of the game or the compressed?
If you use the full version, did you have the fixed version or the test version, if you have the fixed version the folder loks like: Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v2.1Xtras.
If yoy play the compressed version, download and try the full version.
If you have the save, you can upload it here if you want and i will check it.
Do you able to continue the game after the hospital scene? If you can i have one solution for you to watch that scene, i made a low definition video for someone else who can't watch the scene, i can give it to you to, if you want.

Hi guys!
I have a problem! I hope someone could help me!
I do not know how, but entering the house at night I started a secondary mission in a sort of nightmare... The best mission of the game!
but now I am stuck in the parallel world and I do not know what to do anymore!
Could someone help me?
Read the Main Quests Walkthrough (page 32), you can find it in first page or in my signature.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i need help is there any mod can skip 3 sex time faster i don't want to wait it finish i plan star new game now

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
Can we adjust boob size in the game? seriously if this wouldn't have that extra ordinary huge boobs I would like to play this game. But boobs ruins everything.

brist555

Dec 14, 2018
Did you call Morgan and visit Vicky in jail?
If yes, did you return to Martinia News to speak with Allison?
These are the two last steps bevore visit Marcus.

ya, i have passed this part 'Morgan and visit Vicky in jail' and return to Allison before heading to Markus home on the next day afternoon. I completed with the Russian mafia n Beth quest. What might I missed?:sleep:

i know the problem now, thanks man

Slone47

Jun 4, 2017
Hi i have the same problem i did the scene with vicky and morgan but when i go to allison after, she only send me to take photo for 100 buck and when i go see marcus and then return home nothing is happening.

brist555

Dec 14, 2018
Hi i have the same problem i did the scene with vicky and morgan but when i go to allison after, she only send me to take photo for 100 buck and when i go see marcus and then return home nothing is happening.
need completed Beth quest, last visit Beth house supposed to threesome with Daisy. This fix my problem..

samanthaamith

Feb 8, 2019
My relationship with RACHEL is just improving and improving.But she is not Telling me to retrive the Comic Book for her.But all of the 6 sex position has opened.Does that mean Quest with Rachel has ended

samanthaamith

Feb 8, 2019
My relationship with RACHEL is just improving and improving.But she is not Telling me to retrive the Comic Book for her.But all of the 6 sex position has opened.Does that mean Quest with Rachel has ended

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I've loaded a prior save on version 2.1, got a scene where Laura comes to the MCs room. The next morning, Maria is just standing in front of the entrance/exit to the house but I cannot interact with her. Is this a bug?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes