Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
any ideas?
I never saw that bug, try this: after the scene that Laura came to your room, spend the day until night, go to sleep and the next morning go downstairs. I think the scene is that Maria waiting for you, to take you to meet Lucy.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I never saw that bug, try this: after the scene that Laura came to your room, spend the day until night, go to sleep and the next morning go downstairs. I think the scene is that Maria waiting for you, to take you to meet Lucy.
Nope hasnt made a difference, Maria is still standing there like a statue at the front entrance to the house. You cant interact with her, get round her to get out the house. If you go around into the garage and get out that way, when you come back into the house you get jammed behind Maria!?

If you pass time for example by watching TV in the living room, in the evening Maria will appear at the dining room table with her laptop but will also still standing like a statue at the front door too.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi Stray Monkeys,

Here you mate.

I will try the Map replacement and see what happens.

Thanks.

View attachment 244200
In my game I had no problem with your savegame after coming from the hospital, did changing the map solve the issue? if not the difference should be in the version of the game? are you using compressed or a different version? do you have any cheat mode active tha could mess with variables of time?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I've loaded a prior save on version 2.1, got a scene where Laura comes to the MCs room. The next morning, Maria is just standing in front of the entrance/exit to the house but I cannot interact with her. Is this a bug?
I had the same error with my savegames, it is because a new event on v2.1 gets autochecked when only should get triggered after playing the negative dream and coming home from hospital, in fact if you have that bug you will miss a scene with maria, 1 with amy and 1 with sarah after coming home from hospital.
To solve it you have to replace the map of the second floor of your house (map007.json) with the same map but with that bug fixed, , copy it to your "MyNewLife/www/data" folder overwriting the file map007.json and it should be fine (first create a copy of original map007.json just in case you want to recover it later)

Reactions: horsemanuk

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
haha I've gone far will it work now I finished jack's strory and Maria events...?? btw I'm using Compressed version of this game;)

EDIT: I found out that I can play again because I have my save backed up:rolleyes: so I'm going to start from the negative dream again and thanks for sharing that file(y)
mmm not sure if it will work with the compressed version of the game as Im using the vanilla version, if compressed and vanilla maps are incompatible some bugs will come! give it a try, but first make a copy of the original map007.json just in case you need to return to the original versin later

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
mmm not sure if it will work with the compressed version of the game as Im using the vanilla version, if compressed and vanilla maps are incompatible some bugs will come! give it a try, but first make a copy of the original map007.json just in case you need to return to the original versin later
It's working fine with compressed version i got the home welcome:p scenes after the hospital(y)

Reactions: stray monkeys

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
How do I get started with Alisson ?!
To start Allison quest, you must have finished Crime Bosses, Beth’s quests and you have finished Paparazzi Job.
The next day in the afternoon go to Marcus home and spend some time with him, After that when you enter to your home you will see Marcus inside.

hazyy

May 14, 2017
It is strange bc when I try your savegame and I enter home the negative dream triggers normally, that should mean we are using different versions of the game, I'm using Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v2.1+Xtras, are using a compressed version or a modded version?
Here is you savegame after the negative dream starts, but I'd reccomend you to address where the problem is (checking the version of the game your are using) bc same as you had this bug you can bump into some other bugs if your version of the game is corrupted or so
I'm using firebane's mod

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I had the same error with my savegames, it is because a new event on v2.1 gets autochecked when only should get triggered after playing the negative dream and coming home from hospital, in fact if you have that bug you will miss a scene with maria, 1 with amy and 1 with sarah after coming home from hospital.
To solve it you have to replace the map of the second floor of your house (map007.json) with the same map but with that bug fixed, , copy it to your "MyNewLife/www/data" folder overwriting the file map007.json and it should be fine (first create a copy of original map007.json just in case you want to recover it later)
Great thanks, that worked.

Reactions: stray monkeys

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Having a problem with the Allison quest. I've completed all the press jobs to the point now all Allison says is go take some pictures of famous people and gives me $100. So following the guide, ive gone to Marcus' house and spoke to him in the afternoon, but nothing is progressing?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Having a problem with the Allison quest. I've completed all the press jobs to the point now all Allison says is go take some pictures of famous people and gives me $100. So following the guide, ive gone to Marcus' house and spoke to him in the afternoon, but nothing is progressing?
have you completed Beths quest? you need it for marckus to appear at your home

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes