BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
In any case , in anyone has the save data of that part before starting the NEGATIVE DREAM, Can share the save file? I'm at that point. The scene doesn't trigger for me Dx
Hey there if you have lastly saved in your home location the negative dream will not trigger and you will only get where Laura comes to your room and scene goes on.(it happened to me)

Solution: if you have 2.0 version backup files in recyle bin or the package go into it and play your recent save(till you finished the all quests) and go out of your home to save...

That's it after that backup your save file and update v2.1 or delete v2.0 and install new v2.1 start to play a new game(warning:finish your school introduction and save out of your home) exit the game when you saved now you will get generated save folder click on saves folder delete the new save file you played from introduction and paste the save backup file you have and that's it once you enter the home your negative dream starts....

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v2.1+Xtras.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
After I install the apk and I start it it gets me a black screen and It doesn't start

syxxninetails

Jul 22, 2017
Can someone please help? I have done all the quests for Maria, Sarah, Amy, Laura, Rachel - I start the Negative quest but after the hospital scene all I get is a black screen.
Some have said if I go to sleep it fixes the issues, but in doing so it misses out the scenes with Maria and the girls :/

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the boobjob scene with Maria when I click on the TV I can see for a moment Maria but it spawns me directly to my room anyone managed to trigger it ?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Can someone please help? I have done all the quests for Maria, Sarah, Amy, Laura, Rachel - I start the Negative quest but after the hospital scene all I get is a black screen.
Some have said if I go to sleep it fixes the issues, but in doing so it misses out the scenes with Maria and the girls :/
You can try:
1. Look for updated drivers for your graphics card.
2. Turn of your PC, leave it of for 1-2 minutes, turn it on, do not do anything else just run the game.
I might be more helpful if you provide your system specs, CPU - RAM - VGA.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
What's wrong with the Android Version?? It's showing nothing but black screen..
Disable Chrome in your device and it should fix it
To disable Chrome go to Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Apps -> Chrome -> Disable

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hey there if you have lastly saved in your home location the negative dream will not trigger and you will only get where Laura comes to your room and scene goes on.(it happened to me)

Solution: if you have 2.0 version backup files in recyle bin or the package go into it and play your recent save(till you finished the all quests) and go out of your home to save...

That's it after that backup your save file and update v2.1 or delete v2.0 and install new v2.1 start to play a new game(warning:finish your school introduction and save out of your home) exit the game when you saved now you will get generated save folder click on saves folder delete the new save file you played from introduction and paste the save backup file you have and that's it once you enter the home your negative dream starts....
you can prevent Laura scene (on v2.1) from triggering on the 2nd floor replacing Map007.json in your "MyNewLife/www/data" folder with that has that event fixed (this way you can go downstairs or outside home and trigger the negative dream event)
Also check that Maria welcomes you home from hospital (and then amy and rachel) if you are jumping into the Laura scene after you come home from hospital you also should try replacing Map007.json with the one of the link above bc you are missing those scenes with the rest of girls of the house

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can you send a savegame file to check? also try replacing the 2nd floor map Map007.json in the folder "MyNewLife/www/data" with (make a copy of the original Map007.json in case you want to return to the original file and make a copy of your savegames in case things get messed!)

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
you can prevent Laura scene (on v2.1) from triggering on the 2nd floor replacing Map007.json in your "MyNewLife/www/data" folder with that has that event fixed (this way you can go downstairs or outside home and trigger the negative dream event)
Also check that Maria welcomes you home from hospital (and then amy and rachel) if you are jumping into the Laura scene after you come home from hospital you also should try replacing Map007.json with the one of the link above bc you are missing those scenes with the rest of girls of the house
haha I've gone far will it work now I finished jack's strory and Maria events...?? btw I'm using Compressed version of this game;)

EDIT: I found out that I can play again because I have my save backed up:rolleyes: so I'm going to start from the negative dream again and thanks for sharing that file(y)

brist555

Dec 14, 2018
Hai guys, regarding to Allison (Marcus mom) quest,
'when you are out of his house enter again, go to his room and spend time with him.
After that when you enter to your home you will see Marcus inside, talk to him and you two will
transported to the basement of Martinia News', inside Mike house, there's no Markus there. What i missed?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hai guys, regarding to Allison (Marcus mom) quest,
'when you are out of his house enter again, go to his room and spend time with him.
After that when you enter to your home you will see Marcus inside, talk to him and you two will
transported to the basement of Martinia News', inside Mike house, there's no Markus there. What i missed?
Did you call Morgan and visit Vicky in jail?
If yes, did you return to Martinia News to speak with Allison?
These are the two last steps bevore visit Marcus.

how to get both sarah and Shasha ????
Read the Main Quests Walkthrough to see how.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes