komii1412

Feb 7, 2018
Hi guys! How many dates do i have to do with sarah before I can invite here with shasha? ( I chose shasha at the double date with sarah's boyfriend)

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Lol, that scene is is really suppoused to happen, you reach the first floor and you are attacked by someone getting badly hurt, it continues the story of the game, it is triggered when you have completed Sarah, Maria, Laura and Amy, check if you get stuck in that dream (search "negative dream" in the pdf) (you have to find some shining spots around the house and afterwards speak to your sisters and Maria)
well i did find strange tinymon cards and try to talk sarah.. but never able to find Maria and some point freaking dad cuts mc throat :D

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I see a lot of people have trouble triggering the crime bosses quest the event where Jacqueline kidnaps you
Can anyone who had that problem and managed to solve it tell me what they did? Searching the topic isn’t really helping
--> have you followed Kertugs and that event is suppoused to happen? take your time to review the walkthrough and check if it is so, modifiying the variables to get to a point where it shouldnt be can bug your savegame, MAKE A COPY OF YOUR SAVES FIRST IN CASE THE GAME BREAKS LATER ON
For that event to trigger you need:
--it has to be by night and you have to go to East town
--switch 639 QuestDad1 has to be "on"
--variable Amy quest should be 20 or more --> if is lower check if you have to progress on her quest, do not modify it with the editor!
--variable 96 Nesrot quesr should be 1 or less

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
i dident get kidnaped after the amy event i had to go manually (play the story dident get the auto lucky) to East town then the car camed and was asked to get in and that started crime bosses. Read the Kertugs walkthrough its well explained the 2 possible situations there.

PS:
Kertugs AWSEOME guide thks a lot
Ok daaaaammmm just finished Phil quest and whoooo AWSOME work on his mother Claire
dammm fine job there......

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
I see a lot of people have trouble triggering the crime bosses quest the event where Jacqueline kidnaps you

Can anyone who had that problem and managed to solve it tell me what they did? Searching the topic isn’t really helping

Well crime bosses is simple if you give a read to the walkthrough is all explained there if you dont get lucky and have the kidnap scene there is nothing to worry ya just need to activate it by going to east town as mentioned on the guide.

ADVISED DOWLOAD AND REFERENCE:

Kertugs
or

Hope it helps
if not plz say something and be bit explicit on your problem if any lol

have fun

PS: Claire and Carol (Caroline) RUULLEEEEE muhahahhaaaa

Reactions: Kertug

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Hello again

(For those who diden't get called to the principals office in Beth’s Main Quest after meeting Tom at school entrance )

due to my total dedication of not having bug ruin my game in Daisy's quest i did not visit Marcus at his home after seing him with principal.
so to fix this easy just go to his home at Old Quarter left side of parking house No 3 after school to activate the an announcement from principal office, where you teleport to the office after enjoy and folow Kertugs .

Have fun

Ps. Lets try to impregnate them all muhahahaha

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Hey all, how the hell do I stop the grey car in the Chloe quest? I saw someone say use the space bar but it makes no difference... anyone with a suggestion... am I just a dumbass? hehe thanks

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hey all, how the hell do I stop the grey car in the Chloe quest? I saw someone say use the space bar but it makes no difference... anyone with a suggestion... am I just a dumbass? hehe thanks
Well, I simply walked to road and crashed to it. Don't remember if it led to Hospital visit but it led to one more Futa scene (if memory serves). Optional, of course.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Well, I simply walked to road and crashed to it. Don't remember if it led to Hospital visit but it led to one more Futa scene (if memory serves). Optional, of course.
Yeah, I keep walking into the road and I get killed and it gives me a game over.... hmmm
\
EDIT: Nevermind... I misread... :( Im good!

komii1412

Feb 7, 2018
How to activate 3some with Sarah and Shasha? been dating shasha for almost an hour and the scene after everydata is like the 1st pls help thank you

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I can't start negative dream . Does anyone knows how to do it? I have tried and nothing. Here is my save if anyone can help :(

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
In any case , in anyone has the save data of that part before starting the NEGATIVE DREAM, Can share the save file? I'm at that point. The scene doesn't trigger for me Dx

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes