stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can't find variable 1223, negative dream won't trigger, all those variables and switches requiered are good, here's my save can you look at it? pretty please
It is strange bc when I try your savegame and I enter home the negative dream triggers normally, that should mean we are using different versions of the game, I'm using Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v2.1+Xtras, are using a compressed version or a modded version?
Here is you savegame after the negative dream starts, but I'd reccomend you to address where the problem is (checking the version of the game your are using) bc same as you had this bug you can bump into some other bugs if your version of the game is corrupted or so

Reactions: hazyy

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Say's Rosalva appears after the friday after you rescue the teacher but I've never had her appear either times I've played this game, is there some other trigger?
You probably are using the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game. DONT USE IT! it can get you into some nasty bugs an you can miss content. Use the walkthrough tha is in OP page: Main Quests Walkthrough v2.1 by Kertug: -
There it explains that Rosalvas quest is bugged, and explains the way to make her appear at the reccess

Reactions: obibobi and Kertug

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can someone tell me how to get nadine's relationship to 15 because i cant find her in recess play ground?
The only way for Nadine to dissapear at the reccess is if you have active the reccess quest of some other classmate, check if any of these switches is on and turn it off:
switch 401 Recreo Charles
switch 403 Jason perdido
swithc 410 Beth concurso
swithc 428 Pam mision recreo
You can also use the cheat lamp at you room to max nadine's relationship, but you wouldnt unbug you reccess quests

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I've been wanting to play this game for a long time. I have a new Windows 10 computer w/ updated codecs and still can't get this game to save?! I can see the saves before exiting the game but nothing is saved after exiting. I see others have had and/or experiencing this problem also. Does anyone what is the probable fix for this? Thanks.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I can't save my game.I've saved it once and then I'm not able to save it anymore.Please help
check that you dont have that file open with a savegame editor at the same time, try executing your game as administrator, cehck that the files in your game folder have the "read only property" checked off, reduce the adress of your game folder> in example>
i.e.: "games/Beggar of Net MyNewLife v2.1 fixed+extras/MyNewLife" to> "games/MNL/MyNewLife"
also check that you dont have the game unpaked into a system folder that can be locked by windows (use a common folder in your storage drive to play from)
If those things dont work check if your antivirus has the program blocked or so... cant think of other posibilties :rolleyes:
I've been wanting to play this game for a long time. I have a new Windows 10 computer w/ updated codecs and still can't get this game to save?! I can see the saves before exiting the game but nothing is saved after exiting. I see others have had and/or experiencing this problem also. Does anyone what is the probable fix for this? Thanks.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Please @BeggarOfNet-Chris !!!! Gimme the REPLAY Scene (call it Memories of my old Life"!!!!!
I want to replay my epic scenes :
-Maria's sista (After Night Club)
-Annie Garrison (Jet Quest)
-Jet + Chloe (Outside)
-Jane Jarsmashian (Parking)
-Vicky Triaj (Epic but short)
-TOM's MOM (Da best sex scene for me)
-Defloration of Sarah
-Many More I forgot

I'll buy you a pack of beer, DUDE!!!
im really in love with this game can't get enough... but what it sorely need some kind of a scene gallery doesn't matter a secret room a key item whichever kind something that enables you to revisit quests sex scenes throughout the game, i finished the game multiple times with different mobs to see all scenes and keep restarting or going back to specific save to see a specific quest scene.. thanks any way for a great game and keep up the good work
To create a gallery BON should go scene by scene copying the code that makes the scene play and pasting it into another event in a scene gallery, taht would take tons of time to do and probaby BON should use a whole month to do that. To date only keeping your savegames or a savegame library could do. you can find a savegame library with a collection of all the scenes till v2.0 WARNING: you will need to copy a file first into the map folder of your game to unbug a conflicting event that messes with my savegames in version v2.1

Reactions: Mastakony

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
check that you dont have that file open with a savegame editor at the same time, try executing your game as administrator, cehck that the files in your game folder have the "read only property" checked off, reduce the adress of your game folder> in example>
i.e.: "games/Beggar of Net MyNewLife v2.1 fixed+extras/MyNewLife" to> "games/MNL/MyNewLife"
also check that you dont have the game unpaked into a system folder that can be locked by windows (use a common folder in your storage drive to play from)
If those things dont work check if your antivirus has the program blocked or so... cant think of other posibilties :rolleyes:
Thanks for the response. The (R-click) properties for MNL match another RPG game I play "Zombie's Retreat" that generates a save prompt after exiting the game. Does MNL communicate on the net during play? I believe in the early days when the size of MNL was smaller, I was able to save.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
i have complete all of this quest and the negative dream doesn't activate, i dont know what more to do.
Upload your savegame to check
Thanks for the response. The (R-click) properties for MNL match another RPG game I play "Zombie's Retreat" that generates a save prompt after exiting the game. Does MNL communicate on the net during play? I believe in the early days when the size of MNL was smaller, I was able to save.
MNL doesnt connect to internet, maybe you could try to copy the savegame content of other player into your savegame folder and overwrite the slots created ingame. If those savegames get deleted afterwards should depend on windows or the antivirus
Download this rar file and unpack into your savegame folder:
"MyNewLife/www/save" then start a new game and overwrite the slos whith your own savegames, maybe it works

Reactions: gyuuro

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can't find variable 1223, negative dream won't trigger, all those variables and switches requiered are good, here's my save can you look at it? pretty please
You are a member of Warrens mafia and that event wont trigger to you if you belong to warren (so the way to play this version should be a slight different, i havent played this version yet so I cannot help you in how to progress with the story maybe somebody that has played v2.1 can help you)

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
I have to ask again, because I didn´t receive any response. Are the sex skills of the mc maximum for any of you, who don´t use cheats in the new version?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Upload your savegame to check

MNL doesnt connect to internet, maybe you could try to copy the savegame content of other player into your savegame folder and overwrite the slots created ingame. If those savegames get deleted afterwards should depend on windows or the antivirus
Download this rar file and unpack into your savegame folder:
"MyNewLife/www/save" then start a new game and overwrite the slos whith your own savegames, maybe it works
Thanks again. I found an old version of MNL from 2/18 (v.1.4) that still works and has a save file full of old & today's saves. I still can't get v.2.1 to save anything (won't even create a save file to house the individual saves) once the game is closed. I don't see any overt differences in these 2 files other than v.2.1 is twice as large as v.1.4. I'm not able to drag the save file from 1.4 to 2.1, and get the error message that "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives. Maybe the dev could include future updates with an empty save file already created so it can be populated with previous saves. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to play this game again!:(

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks again. I found an old version of MNL from 2/18 (v.1.4) that still works and has a save file full of old & today's saves. I still can't get v.2.1 to save anything (won't even create a save file to house the individual saves) once the game is closed. I don't see any overt differences in these 2 files other than v.2.1 is twice as large as v.1.4. I'm not able to drag the save file from 1.4 to 2.1, and get the error message that "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives. Maybe the dev could include future updates with an empty save file already created so it can be populated with previous saves. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to play this game again!:(
A silly question, did you extract the files form archive Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v21Xtras.7z?
Use better 7zip program to extract them. I ask this question because of your words: "I'm not able to drag the save file from 1.4 to 2.1, and get the error message that "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives", this mean that you didn't extract the files from archive.

Reactions: stray monkeys
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes