Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
A silly question, did you extract the files form archive Beggar_OF_Net-THE_NEW_LIFE_v21Xtras.7z?
Use better 7zip program to extract them. I ask this question because of your words: "I'm not able to drag the save file from 1.4 to 2.1, and get the error message that "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives", this mean that you didn't extract the files from archive.
Yea, I extract with WinRAR and normally drag the highlighted save files from the old version to the new one. However, I have to create a save file in the newer version first. V.2.1 won't allow me to create the master save file at all. I've had this same issue for the past few updates. I can't seem to figure out what's the impasse, especially since I have an earlier version of MNL that still creates new saves?! Thanks for your help.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Yea, I extract with WinRAR and normally drag the highlighted save files from the old version to the new one. However, I have to create a save file in the newer version first. V.2.1 won't allow me to create the master save file at all. I've had this same issue for the past few updates. I can't seem to figure out what's the impasse, especially since I have an earlier version of MNL that still creates new saves?! Thanks for your help.
Did you play the game Roundscape Adorevia?
I think i read somewhere that if you play this game and update the VX ACE creates a problem to other RPG Games.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Did you play the game Roundscape Adorevia?
I think i read somewhere that if you play this game and update the VX ACE creates a problem to other RPG Games.
I don't know but MNL is the only RPG game so far that's given me this archival problem. I have RPGVXAce installed but don't recall if it's ever been updated. Like I said earlier, maybe the dev could include the master save file already installed in the update, to be populated later with old saves.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I don't know but MNL is the only RPG game so far that's given me this archival problem. I have RPGVXAce installed but don't recall if it's ever been updated. Like I said earlier, maybe the dev could include the master save file already installed in the update, to be populated later with old saves.
Try this, extract the attached archive and put the folder "save" in to your game directory \www.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Try this, extract the attached archive and put the folder "save" in to your game directory \www.
I extracted your save file and tried to drag it into www but didn't work. I got the same error message: WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives. If I only had the master save file already installed then I'd probably be fine. Thanks again.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I extracted your save file and tried to drag it into www but didn't work. I got the same error message: WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives. If I only had the master save file already installed then I'd probably be fine. Thanks again.
Then the problem doesnt relate to RPGmaker or My New Life game, it must depend on the folder the game is installed or how is it installed because of that message "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives"
You dont need to create a master save file from version 2.0 to version 2.1 if you copy the master save file of v2.0 with your savegames
try to uncompress the rar file with the savegames to another folder in windows, and then drag the "save" folder into your "mynewlife/www" folder without using winrar or so, then you shouldnt get any error message from winrar as you are only using windows to move the files, and if you do have that error message should be bc the winrar file is not unpacked

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
heres my save (ninas gang)... completed most girls chloe included just get in to her house and start her quest.
the girls i dont have is the autoshop and hospital event

if you wonder how i activate different gangs

i used rpgmakersaveedit

and tick and untick(check or uncheck) the box switch between 1201 and 1204
(finish all quest before do some editing to avoid some bugs and rant like a kid)

when u change that sometimes u cant get out to the base the solution is go to the pussy fight or change time and go for a date

quangminhdzlvmax

Dec 7, 2018
The only way for Nadine to dissapear at the reccess is if you have active the reccess quest of some other classmate, check if any of these switches is on and turn it off:
switch 401 Recreo Charles
switch 403 Jason perdido
swithc 410 Beth concurso
swithc 428 Pam mision recreo
You can also use the cheat lamp at you room to max nadine's relationship, but you wouldnt unbug you reccess quests
tks very much man.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Ok, here's the file. Thanks for the help.
try speaking with dad placed at his feet, that works for me in your savegame, if it doesnt work from that position first go home and watch the scenes with Laura (I don want to send you a savefile because it would skip those scenes) and after that send your savefile again to bypass this scene with dad
dad stuck.jpg

Reactions: BigCaine

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
sdfsdfsdf.jpg sdfsdfsdf.jpg Doesnt matter what i do. when i try to go downstairs MC always says hello and this shit happens.. I literally cant go outside. Anyone know which switch i should change and fix this?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
View attachment 242169 View attachment 242169 Doesnt matter what i do. when i try to go downstairs MC always says hello and this shit happens.. I literally cant go outside. Anyone know which switch i should change and fix this?
Lol, that scene is is really suppoused to happen, you reach the first floor and you are attacked by someone getting badly hurt, it continues the story of the game, it is triggered when you have completed Sarah, Maria, Laura and Amy, check if you get stuck in that dream (search "negative dream" in the pdf) (you have to find some shining spots around the house and afterwards speak to your sisters and Maria)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Did your game folder looks like the photo?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I see a lot of people have trouble triggering the crime bosses quest the event where Jacqueline kidnaps you

Can anyone who had that problem and managed to solve it tell me what they did? Searching the topic isn’t really helping

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes