ericai

May 14, 2018
Do you think it’s possible to ask beggar on discord for a full sex scene?
beggar had agreed to put sex animation picture for $15 patreoners after revamp.
but if you want it before revamp, it seems impossible because he doesn't have time.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Laura is still one of my best characters in the game and that's why...just look at her she's too gorgeous and sexy, I just hope BoN won't increase her boob size cuz in my opinion Maria's tits on the revamp version are a bit too big, Laura's ones are just the perfect size.
I was hyped to have some scenes with Laura in MNL1 and we got them and I'm still hyped to see her in the revamp.
To be honest, that might just be that one frame with Maria. Even in the current version of the game, her boobs (along with others) look bigger or smaller depending on the shot or angle. For instance, I thought Maria's boobs looked too big with her clothes on, but in her sex scenes, they didn't look that bad.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
He is reducing the grind, which I guess you might dislike, but the majority of people find that to be a relief. I for one have spent over 30+ hours on the game, which I would love under normal circumstances but the fact is a big chunk of that was just grinding and not progressing in the game. Despite this, the majority of the content is repeatable, and he's even adding a gallery so hopefully, you can find that as consolation. :) But other than that he is just fixing bugs, and revamping the graphics and mechanics of the game. Not removing much, just adding and improving what's already existing.
Yeah too much repetition also can spoil the scene

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
well,, I got the bug in Laura Quest, when I have finished the Quest of laura, I inadvertently touched the bookshelf and I see Two Laura (Bug Laura stand on PC).
I can't found save location on android version.. I think, that file in same game folder on Root folder (non root, default save on Internal/Android/Data/org.blablabla..

Damn... must play from beginning again..

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Can you play a fully gay character and still progress or do you have to bang some of the women as well? And for that matter, is father/son incest a thing? I've never found a game who did that but it would nice to see one for a change.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Do the grammar errors and spelling ever get any better...? I'm not meaning to rip on the game, it's good so far for what it is. But B.O.N could do with getting a spell checker. Hell, could just ask for someone to go over everything who's an English speaker natively and make a mention of them in credits or something. It's not horrible but it could be better, and it personally bugs the shit out of me, but I'm pressing on and trying my best to ignore it as I love thiccness.

ReyIvory

Feb 1, 2018
Do the grammar errors and spelling ever get any better...? I'm not meaning to rip on the game, it's good so far for what it is. But B.O.N could do with getting a spell checker. Hell, could just ask for someone to go over everything who's an English speaker natively and make a mention of them in credits or something. It's not horrible but it could be better, and it personally bugs the shit out of me, but I'm pressing on and trying my best to ignore it as I love thiccness.
To my knowledge, this was one of the things he was fixing. Not sure how he was doing it but I am pretty sure he was addressing it.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
If you notice, in the title screen of the game it does say "translation by dulabear". So there presumably is someone who is converting the script of the game to English. As far as who dulabear is and whether or not he is still involved with the project is unknown, but BON does tend to fix spelling and grammar errors here and there with every update. Hopefully, with this one, he also paid attention to revamping the writing as well.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Can you play a fully gay character and still progress or do you have to bang some of the women as well? And for that matter, is father/son incest a thing? I've never found a game who did that but it would nice to see one for a change.
You might actually be out of luck there. Not only do you have to bang women (as part of the tutorial), there is only one character with gay scenes, Jason. And if you tried to play the game to only focus on him, you'll have a frustratingly short gameplay experience, lol. And there is no father/son incest, not that you would mind that once you get far enough in the story (no spoilers).

Reactions: IvoryOwl

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I seem to have softlocked laura's progression. I'm to a point where I'm supposed to stick the dildo in the mailbox and another magazine in the bookshelf but I can do neither. I've got both of the items, and when I interact with the mailbox it says "hey maybe I can put something in here for my family" like you'd expect but the MC doesn't actually DO it....

pokerface

May 15, 2017
Just wondering why in the world every naked body is sparkling like a glass now. This is awful.
Because of textures his using, and maybe cause of new engine hook5... And btw you can control how much body can be sweaty, so he probably using that also :)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes