ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
I'm glad he's overhauling the game, there's so much content and good scenes, however, my biggest problem with it is the grind, like having to go over and over to a girl's house every afternoon to unlock their scenes.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I'm glad he's overhauling the game, there's so much content and good scenes, however, my biggest problem with it is the grind, like having to go over and over to a girl's house every afternoon to unlock their scenes.
That’s one of the things he’s fixing with this update. :)

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
If i understand right, you want to write a review for the game.
To do that, Click on the stars, a new window opens, to the top you can select how many stars you like to give, write your review, when you finish click to the button Submit Rating, thats it.
thank you very much for your answer but yeah i know how to do this but the problem i cant because of this guy i forget his name i think he blucked me i dont know why

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I hope you guys still hyped for Laura.

View attachment 299554
Laura is still one of my best characters in the game and that's why...just look at her she's too gorgeous and sexy, I just hope BoN won't increase her boob size cuz in my opinion Maria's tits on the revamp version are a bit too big, Laura's ones are just the perfect size.
I was hyped to have some scenes with Laura in MNL1 and we got them and I'm still hyped to see her in the revamp.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes