Apr 27, 2018

ericai

May 14, 2018
Well, I decided to put together everything we know about Revamp so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any new information, i will update this.
actually, as i know, all women will get new interact sex system, the difference is only some will be made with old pictures, some will have new remade pictures.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Android version, Stuck on Kayla scene (car accident). can't push button of arrow..
anyone can help this solutions?
For two direction I have given the touch point.For other two points touch on direction button on screen itself.

Reactions: realdp

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
Here's some more teasing images to help tide us over until May 18th comes around.

View attachment 295775 View attachment 295776 View attachment 295777

Rachel's confirmed to get some new sex scenes. Seriously though, Beggar has really improved on the models and rendering. This wait is torture, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Support him if you can! He's a creator that deserves it.
Maria should get pregnant in this update that will be more kinky:love:

Vrap

Aug 8, 2018
I am stuck at Amy's quest,I have finished crime bosses.I met Amy in my room and selected to not support her,in the walkthrough it says we can choose anything and 3 days later dad event will trigger at 19:00,well that isn't happening... Need help...

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone. I can't trigger 2nd event for Marble in Hornet garage. Yes, I've read the advice to set variable 702 to "20", but it still doesn't work. Can anyone help me? Maybe I should check some other variables or switches?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am saddened that the pussy fights will no longer be interactive and rather just scenes. That was something that I found extremely enjoyable and was hoping would stay within the new update. But what I am truly hoping for is the following

1) All the bugs that were in the previous versions are wiped out especially seeing as if i had to guess this update won't be backwards compatible like the older versions (this was how I was able to unlocked previously bugged scenes)

2) All the dead end choices are either

A) done away with

or

B) actually lead to something.

Because let's face it if I was a new person who hadn't kept up with said game since the alpha or even any of the previous versions came out and I went down one of these paths I would be fucked. Especially with Sarah seeing as her path is tied to other characters that are in turn tied to the main story.

For example if I refused to give her the third tinymon card I wouldn't be locked out of not only Shasha's chain but also the Nesrot chain, which is needed to do Jet's mission chain, which in turn is also needed for the main story since while doing the first jet mission you save Chang's daughter which unless I am not mistaken helps you not get a game over when you go speak to him should you choose to speak with Maria.

I believe there are others within this as well but that one is the one that stuck out the most to me.

ericai

May 14, 2018
my biggest question is.... are we ever gonna fck the living shit out of the girl from the intro?

and i think my fav is mia or that best friend of your sister
if you mean alex, you can't fuck her unconsciously in MNL1, but i'm sure you can do it in MNL2

jim8512

Oct 26, 2018
Hi,Guys. Plz help.In version 2.1, 1.How many new house event with maria and how to trigger it? 2.How to trigger the toiled and exterior events? So busy doing work these days,i cant find them by myself qucik. Thanks for your help ! :)

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017

for me sharon looks like a downgrade, i like her more before, maybe all the maid stuff pass after cheating her husband with the MC.

God dammm nadine :love::love:, pls don't remove the striper part, beggar

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes