Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Here's some more teasing images to help tide us over until May 18th comes around.

1.png 2.png 3.png

Rachel's confirmed to get some new sex scenes. Seriously though, Beggar has really improved on the models and rendering. This wait is torture, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Support him if you can! He's a creator that deserves it.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wodering if this is full revamp ? or will it still contain previous mission ?? if not then it will lack in gameplay ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Here's some more teasing images to help tide us over until May 18th comes around.

View attachment 295775 View attachment 295776 View attachment 295777

Rachel's confirmed to get some new sex scenes. Seriously though, Beggar has really improved on the models and rendering. This wait is torture, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Support him if you can! He's a creator that deserves it.
Holy f Maria looks hot as fuck(she always was though) and wow Rachel looks so better than before,she's not a barrel like it was on MNL 1...I seriously can not wait anymore

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
Android version, Stuck on Kayla scene (car accident). can't push button of arrow..
anyone can help this solutions?

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
reading is totally overrated. :sneaky:
check the last part of my .
to put it straight, just touch the respective screen area instead of a directional key or key pictures.
Please,, can you mark the area button in this screenshot. (mark with drawing the circle)
I had a many trying, but nothing happen.

Cyth

May 9, 2018
He was just saying how much he appreciated the support his Patreons give him and that he has the best patrons. The swimsuit Maria pic was featured in the patreon post. The other two with Maria is that awesome dress and the Rachel scene were posted in the discord.
where can we find the discord link? im also supporting Begger on patreon but never paid attention to discord before

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Please,, can you mark the area button in this screenshot. (mark with drawing the circle)
I had a many trying, but nothing happen.

View attachment 296492
Screenshot_20190504-203130.png i won't make pictures for the other 3 directions. but the rule of thumb is, touch the screen area where the button picture points to. :sneaky:

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
I need help in the amy quest after i got proof and talked to her it never triggers the wassup app to send her the pics.
and in the daisy quest i went to talk with nesrots hideout but jaqueline isnt there and nesrot will take me back to the pussy fights please help
Do you mind sharing how you solved the WASSUP app to send Derek's pics to Amy? Having the same problem.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Well, I decided to put together everything we know about Revamp so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any new information, i will update this.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Well, I decided to put together everything we know about Revamp so far:

Any new information, i will update this.
Yoooo, Laura's getting reworked again? Hell yes

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes