VicZ

May 21, 2017
I really hope that in new version we will not start to play from the begin, and old saves will work
Sorry to say, but this update will be a complete new game with some changes on the story (The dead end paths at least won't be there) and even scenes, so the old saves wont work. Even if there is a way to make it work, i don't even want to see the amount of bugs/error that would come with it.

hafidh

Jun 24, 2017
hello, i somehow completely ignored dad's mission to follow him into commercial neighborhood on day 30 and i totally forgot to save. is there any chance i could go back in time? or does anyone here have the save files on day 30 when dad arrives? please help:(

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
hello, i somehow completely ignored dad's mission to follow him into commercial neighborhood on day 30 and i totally forgot to save. is there any chance i could go back in time? or does anyone here have the save files on day 30 when dad arrives? please help:(
the one you have to follow him without being caught?, upload your savegame to check

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Just wondering... As this is a RPGM MV game, isn't out there some crunched version , in the same fashion as Roundscape ?
If you check the first page there is a crunched version, but be aware if you download this version you can't use Firebane's mod.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I'm curious as to the counting of the saves. What is behind this, are they going to be limited or what?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes