Phoenix.kinG

Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys, again..I'm not totally sure if this is the right place to ask my question..so..sorry if it isn't.

When I load the game, most of the times the letters in game won't show properly..so I was wondering what could be the problem, and if there is a solution for this?

I'm attaching a screenshot to show you what's exactly happening.. Untitled.png

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Heads up lads: The REVAMP of the game has been confirmed for May 18th. No longer tentative, and as long as nothing tragic befalls Beggar, this is the solid release date for the next version of the game.

View attachment 289603

I personally cannot wait.
Awesome! Personally I can't wait for people to ask, over and over, for the next 23 days, "when's the next update coming out?"

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Awesome! Personally I can't wait for people to ask, over and over, for the next 23 days, "when's the next update coming out?"
Y'know, with how often that question is asked one could probably make a sizeable betting pool based on how many times someone asks. A side pool could be how many times the question is answered.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
how can you give gifts in this game, I want to give Rachel some chocolate but I it's undetectable
You can't, giving chocolates to Rachel is one time only when she is angry at you in the classroom.
You can give presents to some girls when you visit them, Caroline is one of them and if i remember right also Pam.

Reactions: tsmop
Dec 15, 2018
I have a question about the content of the current version. Is there a story for the mafias (Dragunovs, Triads, and Nesrot's)? Or is it the Negative Dream?

I mean, I was expecting that there would be a content for the story about the gangs/mafias after reading the changelog.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I have a question about the content of the current version. Is there a story for the mafias (Dragunovs, Triads, and Nesrot's)? Or is it the Negative Dream?

I mean, I was expecting that there would be a content for the story about the gangs/mafias after reading the changelog.
The only stories at the moment is the negative dream, (does not work if you choose Warren mafia) and Chloe quest if you choose Nesrot mafia.

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
Any ideas on when the game is gonna be updated? I remember them saying they'd have a release date about a month ago, but I've seen nothing

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Heads up lads: The REVAMP of the game has been confirmed for May 18th. No longer tentative, and as long as nothing tragic befalls Beggar, this is the solid release date for the next version of the game.

View attachment 289603

I personally cannot wait.
I so excited! Thanks for postin’ this, but do you know what it meant by specification on BONs post? Would you be able to post that too Please?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I so excited! Thanks for postin’ this, but do you know what it meant by specification on BONs post? Would you be able to post that too Please?
Pretty sure he just means all the additional changes and bugfixes when he says specifications. Like this is the full post:

DATE OF RELEASE 18 / 05 /2019
Hi all! I do not know if I said this date before, but now I am sure it will be for this date. I want to announce some things that you will see in the revamp
- Total improvement of the graphics (more like a My New Life 2)
- New time system (more stages have been added per day)
- Total change of the city
- Improved transport system, faster and easier
- The story flows the moments of "And now?"
- Redesigned Main Menu
- New system of "Facebook" You will have a guide in the game and you can access the gallery of all the characters.
- Stop Grind. No repetitions, you will not have the sensation of repeating and repeating.
- No more fighting in Pussy Fights (The combats will be scenes)
- New hideout places of the Mafias in the same city.
- A lot of things
Specifications

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Pretty sure he just means all the additional changes and bugfixes when he says specifications. Like this is the full post:

Hi all! I do not know if I said this date before, but now I am sure it will be for this date. I want to announce some things that you will see in the revamp
- Redesigned Main Menu
- New system of "Facebook" You will have a guide in the game and you can access the gallery of all the characters.
- Stop Grind. No repetitions, you will not have the sensation of repeating and repeating.
- A lot of things
Specifications
Thank you! And Wow This game is going to be incredible when he is done, very excited!

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017

- Redesigned Main Menu
- A lot of things
Specifications
Huh, interesting that he's removing the fighting minigames from Pussy fights. Did a lot of people not like those? I kinda thought it was at least a nice change of pace from the rest of the game. Although, it did stick out like a sore thumb because those mechanics aren't used anywhere else in the game.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Huh, interesting that he's removing the fighting minigames from Pussy fights. Did a lot of people not like those? I kinda thought it was at least a nice change of pace from the rest of the game. Although, it did stick out like a sore thumb because those mechanics aren't used anywhere else in the game.
From what's been said, Beggar's not axing the Pussy Fights completely, he's just eliminating the grindy aspects of the game. The fights and the scenes associated will apparently still be present, they'll just be more akin to cutscenes rather than a mini-game now. I'm not really sure how much grind (visits and gifting for increasing relationship values) will be reduced, though Beggar has implied that it will be a significant reduction. We'll have to wait until the game releases to see the full changes.

That said, even if the grind is still present, that's what save editors are for.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes