OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
You can't fuck Amy's boyfriend, however at a point in time you can (if you choose to do so) fuck Jason. I personally choose to go after his mother seeing as that is the other opinion rather than choose jason.
Thanks for the reply it has been some time since I last played it

underfaywu

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks for your answer and I just finished both beth and daisy' visits, the walktrhough say that there is a threesome with them but when I visit either of them I only got to choose what to do with one, is there a proba for when it can happen ?

Jun 4, 2017
since BoN is taking his sweet time with this update (hey, as long as it is worth the wait, let the man do it right) does anyone know games, videos, whatever with the same 3d engine? or the engine's name so i can search for some? the girls and "girls" in this game are so good i need my dose before May

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
since BoN is taking his sweet time with this update (hey, as long as it is worth the wait, let the man do it right) does anyone know games, videos, whatever with the same 3d engine? or the engine's name so i can search for some? the girls and "girls" in this game are so good i need my dose before May
But isn't the next update only bug fixes?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
dude what is the name of directory where game is, damn i cant find it to paste save file. android version
I didn't use the android version when I did this. I am not sure if the version I have is even compatible with the Android version to be honest. However if you saved an old enough version of the game for the android (I used 1.5 for what I did) you can use it to unlock her yourself.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone ful completed saves
is a savegame library, but to make it work first you will have to follow the instructions explained in the post
How can I stay Rachel comic quest
you mean you cant trigger Rachel comics quest? probably you have dated with her too many times and your relationship with her has overpassed the point that triggers that quest.
To fix it use to change variable185 "Amor Rachel" to 202, next time you speak with her at her home she will ask you to retrieve the comics. From that point on do not date with her using your phone, only interact with her at her home.
Thanks for your answer and I just finished both beth and daisy' visits, the walktrhough say that there is a threesome with them but when I visit either of them I only got to choose what to do with one, is there a proba for when it can happen ?
It is a random event that triggers 1 out of 3 times when you enter their main door (you dont need to go and talk to them in their room) ONLY IN THE MORNING OF A WEEKEND DAY (I wasn't aware of this detail) for that event to trigger variable "amor Beth" should be higher than 100, and variable "Amor Daisy" should be higher than 2000

Reactions: Rauhe

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Having an issue with Amy's quest. I'm at the section where she's supposed to steal some money from Dad's safe after about 3 days, but I've waited 3 days (+more, just to check) and I'm not getting the conversation that's supposed to occur at 19:00 on the second floor of the house/my room. Does anyone know what the flag is in the save I can edit to fix this, and force the event to occur?

Here's the part in Kertug's guide I'm referring to (on page 31):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Having an issue with Amy's quest. I'm at the section where she's supposed to steal some money from Dad's safe after about 3 days, but I've waited 3 days (+more, just to check) and I'm not getting the conversation that's supposed to occur at 19:00 on the second floor of the house/my room. Does anyone know what the flag is in the save I can edit to fix this, and force the event to occur?

Here's the part in Kertug's guide I'm referring to (on page 31):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks
Have you spoken with Amy's boyfriend at High Neighbourhood?

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Have you spoken with Amy's boyfriend at High Neighbourhood?
When he comes up with the idea of saying he's impotent? Yeah. I also had the conversation with Amy about an abortion, where the idea of stealing money comes up. She then leaves the conversation by running out of the room. Then I'm at the point of waiting for her to steal from the safe I assume. Is there a step missing there?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes