darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
I believe that screen you have sent is not from the game, at least from version v2.1, artstyle also is a bit different, maybe is a screen leaked from discord?
i found the link in this forum but i dont know witch thread but this the link of the cg

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Any clue how this new update will be?
please...
next update.jpg
Can anyone send me a save file please I'm with Maria because I love those boobs.
Check in my , download the full library and copy the maria saves into your savegame folder (to make the savegames work first you have to follow the instrutions copying a modified map07.son into your mynewlife/www/data folder

Reactions: dracuul

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering if anyone knows if bon will ultimatly add new addition for maria at the beach ? right now she dont seem to want to talk to you when she laying on the beach.

dracuul

Mar 2, 2018
please...
View attachment 285941

Check in my , download the full library and copy the maria saves into your savegame folder (to make the savegames work first you have to follow the instrutions copying a modified map07.son into your mynewlife/www/data folder
This I saw, I just wanted to know what will change in the game, inside the game.

underfaywu

Mar 4, 2019
Hello, I have finished the story line of maria and have access to full scene with her. However at midnight there is a cat blocking the way so that I cant talk to her when she is in the street left to marcus' home, is there a way to solve it ?
And when aphrodisiac is put for maria and sarah is there a special scene for any of them ? Thanks

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Hello, I have finished the story line of maria and have access to full scene with her. However at midnight there is a cat blocking the way so that I cant talk to her when she is in the street left to marcus' home, is there a way to solve it ?
And when aphrodisiac is put for maria and sarah is there a special scene for any of them ? Thanks
1 - That's a bug, fixed at the last version. If your version is the fixed one, maybe the problem is your save.
2 - No scenes with the aphrodisiac.

Billalord

Sep 10, 2018
I am not understanding where the save files are being saved in Android V2.1. Previous version had a folder in Android --saves but now the folder disappeared fully . Can anyone tell me where it is stored

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes