stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
while i do sarah quest i got blocked in the party part after i stole the video i shasha at 22h sarah comes and he tell her he cant go
But you steal the video from beth after the party, did you manage to stop sarah from losing her virginity? if not you should replay the party till you can. After stealing the video from Beths house Marckus should appear to invite to his house and the he gives you an aphrodisiac called Xpower. At that point you are ready for the date with Sarah her boyfrisnd and Sasha

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
But you steal the video from beth after the party, did you manage to stop sarah from losing her virginity? if not you should replay the party till you can. After stealing the video from Beths house Marckus should appear to invite to his house and the he gives you an aphrodisiac called Xpower. At that point you are ready for the date with Sarah her boyfrisnd and Sasha
I have done that there was some scene in Marcus house but at 22 always says sorry I can't go

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I have done that there was some scene in Marcus house but at 22 always says sorry I can't go
try going again to markus house, go to the kitchen, talk with his mom, then go to markus room and speak with him, then he should give you the Xpodwer. If that doesnt work upload your savegame to check

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
try going again to markus house, go to the kitchen, talk with his mom, then go to markus room and speak with him, then he should give you the Xpodwer. If that doesnt work upload your savegame to check
here is my save file also i have problem maria keep blocking the door after the negativ dream

Lithormane

Apr 13, 2019
Go to your savegame folder: "MyNewLife/www/save" and check if there are some files called like: file1.rpgsave file2.rpgsave, etc if so your savegames are still there but your game somehow has corrupted the index to read those savegames, if you have your savegames there then uncompress this archive into your savegame folder and the game should read your savegames again
When I go into MyNewLife/www/ there is no folder of saves, There is audio, data, fonts, icon, img, js, movies and then a few nonfolder items.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
here is my save file also i have problem maria keep blocking the door after the negativ dream
Reviewing your savegame it seems that you didnt get Xpower from Markus (you where sent to the bathroom and you had a scene with her mom but you didnt come to talk to him later) also you belong to Warrens mafia, so you must have changed your savegame in order to play the negative dream and that is what causes Maria to be standing in front of the door, please dont modify your savegame variables/switches unless it is posted in the forum to be safe.
Here is your savegame with both things fixed

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
When I go into MyNewLife/www/ there is no folder of saves, There is audio, data, fonts, icon, img, js, movies and then a few nonfolder items.
That sounds ill. Try creating a folder called "save" into the www folder and descompress these savegames in it, then try to start a new game overwritting these saves :unsure:
Also check that the file path name is not too long ie> C:/MyGames/MyNewLife v2.1 Fixed + Extras/MyNewLife/... etc, if so try to shorten it

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
so i have been waiting for ages for a new uppdate, anybody have a hunch when it comes?
The new update is the REVAMP coming on May 11th. That is the tentative release date Beggar has given, anyway. He has made mention of a demo being released to some patrons, but nobody seems to have gotten that. Might not be a thing.

Be patient though. In a few weeks, we'll see something new.

Reactions: redbone89

Lithormane

Apr 13, 2019
That sounds ill. Try creating a folder called "save" into the www folder and descompress these savegames in it, then try to start a new game overwritting these saves :unsure:
Also check that the file path name is not too long ie> C:/MyGames/MyNewLife v2.1 Fixed + Extras/MyNewLife/... etc, if so try to shorten it
This worked wonderfully, thank you very much it coincidentally helped another couple of game issues I had for other games by doing the same process

Reactions: stray monkeys

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
Reviewing your savegame it seems that you didnt get Xpower from Markus (you where sent to the bathroom and you had a scene with her mom but you didnt come to talk to him later) also you belong to Warrens mafia, so you must have changed your savegame in order to play the negative dream and that is what causes Maria to be standing in front of the door, please dont modify your savegame variables/switches unless it is posted in the forum to be safe.
Here is your savegame with both things fixed
thanls for the help i finished markus talk but he did not give me the powder
i did check sme screen there scene i dont know how to do it

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
thanls for the help i finished markus talk but he did not give me the powder
i did check sme screen there scene i dont know how to do it
I believe that screen you have sent is not from the game, at least from version v2.1, artstyle also is a bit different, maybe is a screen leaked from discord?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes