FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Then you didnt play Beth reccess contest, did you? it is a fun scene that worths playing, here is a post that tells you how to reset it in case you want to play it.
If you have already played it or dont feel like it here is your savegame with switch 423 activated. (I had no problem checking your savegame with RPGMakerSaveEditor here is a that explains how to use it)

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v2-1-extras-beggar-of-net.1226/post-1578915
Thank you for your help.

Reactions: stray monkeys

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
Being able to replay the whole pussyfigth tournament is a loop that happens with every gang if you speak to the gangs boss at his/her office, but you dont need to talk to warren anyways
Check that the switch 1205 "Tina busca financiacion" is set to "off" (you dont need it after winning the pussyfigth tournament and will mess up Daisies quest when you have to ask for help at your gang) And that variable 103 "Tyna Queest" is 25 or higher.
After pussyfights variable 15 "relacion Tyna" and variable 120 "relacion Amaria" should be 20 in order to be able to progress with your relationship visiting them at their homes
the switch is off and tyna quest is 25

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Windows 10 is much lighter and requires less RAM than windows 7 and is also more stable, so your laptop can handle windows 10 easy (i install windows 10 in older laptop than yours and runs good).
Well MNL is bigger and heavyer after those many updates, this happends also to some large ReNpy games like Max Life, for unity games, this game machine is heavy and you be able to play some of them but not all.
I believe if you install windows 10 x64 most of your problems will be gone.

thanks for the info and thank you again for helping me. i really appreciated it. oh guess i need to update stuff in here before i play this again.

kanansaw786

Jan 30, 2019
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 6: Amy
    1. You cannot begin Amy's quest until you have spent 35 days in the game. You must also complete item 3 in Jet's Quest (see Section 9). Once it's been at least 35 days, visit the Hornet Pub in Old Quarter during the evening (after midnight is too late). Next to the bar, you'll find Amy's boyfriend Derek sitting with Chloe. [Image 19]​
  • Section 9: Jet
    1. (Train sexual endurance and ability with Jet's special classes)
    2. (Get from Jazmine and give to Sarah the fourth Tinymon card)
    3. (Save Jet from Warren's loan shark and get and look at her picture)​
i do that but when i go book store (jet) at night say it's close come tomorrow

kanansaw786

Jan 30, 2019
how to
Having some issues with days not changing or changing to incorrect day, hope someone can help.

JET
If I break into Annie's house before completing Dad quest, the day doesn't change. So, if I break in on Monday Day X, the next day remains as Monday Day X not Tuesday Day X+1. The only way to resolve this, for me, is to complete Dad Quest first. Just mentioning this here in case it helps anyone.

SARAH
After getting the 5th card for Sarah when doing Jet quest and giving it to her then spying on her and Roger in library and fiding out about the party - the next day teh date moves forward correctly but the day moves two days back.
I have tried using saves to go back and forward to different stages but this keeps on happening.
Latest example:
  • I am on Wednesday Day 38
  • I have completed Rachel + Maria + Dad + Jet quests
  • I have already given Sarah 5th card on a previous day and, on this day, spy on her and Roger in library then find out about the party
  • the next day becomes Tuesday but the date changes to Day 39
I am stumped on this one. When searching the forum there is mention that Sarah's quest is on a timer but I can't find any further info about this. Any help on this greatly appreciated.
how you do jet quest after i give sharh fourth Tinymon card then when i go at 20.00 night book store is was close say come tomorrow.
i use this walkthrough is somthing i miss............ help me out

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
how to

how you do jet quest after i give sharh fourth Tinymon card then when i go at 20.00 night book store is was close say come tomorrow.
i use this walkthrough is somthing i miss............ help me out
When a play the game to update the walkthrough, i didn't pay attention that after finish the special lessons with Jet you have to talk to her one more time to be able to play her quest, so go at day time to the book store and talk to her, then you can continue her quest following the walkthrough.

Reactions: kanansaw786

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
the switch is off and tyna quest is 25
Then you can progress with your game following Kertug's walkthrough, the pussyfight tournament will allwys be open as the creator hasnt fixed that yet (to do so your switch 1208 "Plaza conseguida" should be off) but you dont need to talk to your gang boss again to progress in the game. Hve you found any bug that gets you stuck?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all check that you are following Kertug's walkthrough at OP page do not use the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game bc is incomplete and full of errors.
To get the password code from the PC in the Living room first you need to check her PC in her room, so you need to get a copy of Maria's keys before
At that point of the game you should already have a copy of Maria's bedroom keys (she gives you her original keys when she sends you to get a package to Terracota fashion store right after maria catches you and Rachel at the alley) you can go to the weapon store at Old Quarter and speak to the man at the counter to see if you still can make the copy of the keys, if you cant then use RPGMakerSaveEdit to modify the item 006 "Maria room's keys copy" to 1.
If you dont know how to use RPGMakerSaveEditor you can find a small guide and the link to download it. USING THE SAVE EDITOR DO NOT MODIFY ANY VARIABLE YOU ARE NOT ADVISED TO CHANGE BECAUSE IT COULD BREAK YOUR SAVEGAME AND MAKE IT UNPLAYABLE!

You can find Maria's laptop at the living room at 19:00 h in the linving room, (first floor) you get the password from there

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
Then you can progress with your game following Kertug's walkthrough, the pussyfight tournament will allwys be open as the creator hasnt fixed that yet (to do so your switch 1208 "Plaza conseguida" should be off) but you dont need to talk to your gang boss again to progress in the game. Hve you found any bug that gets you stuck?
but i cant do lady x scene or tyna scene here is my save file

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
First of all check that you are following Kertug's walkthrough at OP page do not use the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game bc is incomplete and full of errors.
To get the password code from the PC in the Living room first you need to check her PC in her room, so you need to get a copy of Maria's keys before
At that point of the game you should already have a copy of Maria's bedroom keys (she gives you her original keys when she sends you to get a package to Terracota fashion store right after maria catches you and Rachel at the alley) you can go to the weapon store at Old Quarter and speak to the man at the counter to see if you still can make the copy of the keys, if you cant then use RPGMakerSaveEdit to modify the item 006 "Maria room's keys copy" to 1.
If you dont know how to use RPGMakerSaveEditor you can find a small guide and the link to download it. USING THE SAVE EDITOR DO NOT MODIFY ANY VARIABLE YOU ARE NOT ADVISED TO CHANGE BECAUSE IT COULD BREAK YOUR SAVEGAME AND MAKE IT UNPLAYABLE!

You can find Maria's laptop at the living room at 19:00 h in the linving room, (first floor) you get the password from there
I got it, i was dois a few things wrongs, but thanks for the help bro! :D

Reactions: stray monkeys

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
while i do sarah quest i got blocked in the party part after i stole the video i shasha at 22h sarah comes and he tell her he cant go

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
but i cant do lady x scene or tyna scene here is my save file
Which scene with LadyX are you referring to? at which point of the story? (I believe that there are only 2 sex scenes with LadyX in the game 1.after beating her in the pussyfight tournament (but you must have given her a pussybeer each one of the days before) 2.when you are playing beths quest and need to set Judge Carlson a trap)
As for Tyna I have no problem interactin with her, if you go to her house (number3 in easttown) you can start building your relationship
Does anyone know that patch makes sex scenes much faster than getting them to climax?
If I'm not mistaken and if I understand you correctly I think you just need to press ,,Q" and u will make your bar full at instant.
That's right, or if you still want to get the ahegao scenes rise upyour skill level (variable 1982) with the editor, ingame max value should be 10 but if you set it to 150 the girl will com almost inmediately

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes