stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
When he comes up with the idea of saying he's impotent? Yeah. I also had the conversation with Amy about an abortion, where the idea of stealing money comes up. She then leaves the conversation by running out of the room. Then I'm at the point of waiting for her to steal from the safe I assume. Is there a step missing there?
Ok ok, you got it, the scene I was referring to was the one you talk to him in High neighbourhood and he comes up with the idea that he is impotent.
At that point your variable nuber 56 "Amy quest" should be "40" that is the value needed for Amy to appear 3 days later

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I already did that
sorry I realised it later, I have changed the post above, check variable 56 "amy quest" it should be "40" at that point of the game (and is the value needed for Amy to appear in your room 3 days later) She should appear in your room from 19:00 to 23:00. Can you check that variable? if its value is 40 the problem might go a little deeper

Reactions: dirgetka

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
sorry I realised it later, I have changed the post above, check variable 56 "amy quest" it should be "40" at that point of the game (and is the value needed for Amy to appear in your room 3 days later) She should appear in your room from 19:00 to 23:00. Can you check that variable? if its value is 40 the problem might go a little deeper
Ah, thanks. It's at 50 -- what does that mean in this context?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Ah, thanks. It's at 50 -- what does that mean in this context?
Aaarg! everything s just fine, just me being silly! sorry for the inconveninece, you have already spoken with Amy in your room about helping her to have an abortion and she spoke with you about stealing money from your dad safebox, havent you? (I got misleaded) sorry, Im checking it right now-->
EDITED: for that event to trigger:
switch 1930 "Nemesis golpeado": should be on
it should be from 19:00 to 23:00
and variable 228 "Amy espera2" should be 3 or higher

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Aaarg! everything s just fine, just me being silly! sorry for the inconveninece, you have already spoken with Amy in your room about helping her to have an abortion and she spoke with you about stealing money from your dad safebox, havent you? (I got misleaded) sorry, Im checking it right now
Haha, yep that's right. Just not getting the event 3 days later where (I assume) Amy has stolen something and Dad confronts me about it

EDIT:
for that event to trigger:
and variable 228 "Amy espera" should be 3 or higher
Aha, that was it! Just flipped switch 1930 and the scene seems to have triggered. Thanks a bunch! Just out of curiosity (don't worry about looking it up if you don't know), do you know how that flag is intended to be switched on in normal play? Wondering what I did wrong to not hit that trigger

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Haha, yep that's right. Just not getting the event 3 days later where (I assume) Amy has stolen something and Dad confronts me about it
For that event to trigger:
Sorry for all the confusion!

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
For that event to trigger:
Sorry for all the confusion!
Thanks for the help man, I really appreciate it. Still have no clue how I didn't activate that trigger by following the guide -- at least I don't have to worry about it now

Reactions: stray monkeys

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm counting the days to arrive on May 11, I'm anxious to know what the new update will be!:cool:

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Are the sex scenes in the game repeatable
depend on the scene, scenes related to events of story only happen once but most of characters have a variety of home sex interactions once your relationship is maxed with them that are repeatable (blowjob/titjob/kissing/sex,etc)
To replay sex scenes related to the story you have to load a savegame before that scene (next update is expected to solve this and will have a scene gallery)

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
people of the mighty F95! does anybody knows if this games story mode is completed? i hate to play a game that ends middle of nowhere without no conclusion thanks for the answer!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes