sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
funny that how people still support this guy milky even the discord going to wait someone rip the images like before bye =D
and ''PIRATES' in this pirate forum dont even share it :poop:
I dont think his discord link ever worked. I've been a $10 pateron of his and the links expired. I just checked my connections tab in discord and his server is not listed.

Reactions: l_lEO

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah as soon as I decide to catch up with the game, mans goes ahead and revamps it, I swear to god this only happens to me lmao
Just forget this new messy and buggy revamped version.

You can find the old one in the OP: download the old version AND download the walkthrough in the OP. DO NOT follow the walkthrough inside the game folder (the mini-guide made by the author himself) because it's wrong.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Why in the flying fucking world did this BoN guy "darken" the game plot and characters? :mad:

The story was better when it was a comedy by far!!

BoN, dude, who do you think you are? Ibsen? Sophocles? :censored:

Reactions: Nightphysics
D

Deleted member 568446

So what's changed? What has been revamped exactly?
The story and characters mostly. There's also some new scenes and characters, the map is different and of course, there's a ton of bugs

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
What do I have to do after seeing my father kissing my aunt
?
@Arc018
@Rythan25

the story quality in this version is massive atleast 3 or 4 update contents worth in here the only problem is i dont know how to past time other then spamming the bus stop

i dont know how to visit people at their houses like the start of Rachels quest line after changing her test score i dont know how to start the teachers quest line since i heard that was in here

and im stuck after seeing Jack (Dad) kissing Aunt Maggie and picking up the package from Golden street

i cant turn it in Nesort at night i simply dont get a get out of here or come in from Jackie

so in essences this has alot of bugs im guessing thats to be expected due to this being alpha or something

Reactions: Canto Forte

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
I have bug in Gym with new trunks and when I find Maria swimsuit Marcus drive in car and we went to dealer and they laugh of me all the time

D

Deleted member 568446

@Arc018
@Rythan25

the story quality in this version is massive atleast 3 or 4 update contents worth in here the only problem is i dont know how to past time other then spamming the bus stop

i dont know how to visit people at their houses like the start of Rachels quest line after changing her test score i dont know how to start the teachers quest line since i heard that was in here

and im stuck after seeing Jack (Dad) kissing Aunt Maggie and picking up the package from Golden street

i cant turn it in Nesort at night i simply dont get a get out of here or come in from Jackie
Press w to skip time and fix some bugs, you can pass trough Jackie with the unlock character option in bugfixes

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Great update. Just wish the Rachel loop bug would be fixed. Then I can enjoy the meat of this update.
I like the update but holy shit it's buggy. I just drilled into marias room, cleaned it up, put the keys back in her purse and went to the pool. Cant leave house, cant talk to maria, laura mysteriously vanished from her room coming from the outside. Clicked everywhere in the house and attack but the 2 shiny places bc I dont have keys to their rooms. I managed to bug out the maid so I see her all the time in my room even though she is fired. I wish their was more beta testing of this revision.

Also scenes abruptly end with going to bed even though you are at school. Maria made me clean the dishes one time and poof, no more dialogue/straight to bed.

Pros: Fresh new start, more in depth character development, and a story that makes more sense plot wise.
Cons: Bugs/glitches. English version bugs out and parts of days were in Spanish. Facebook style hint system leaves out crucial clues for family. I'm gonna need to use a walk through because this keeps bugging out for events to a black screen and I downloaded all 3 current fixes.

I suggest to give it a few weeks to get this polished and patched before wasting your time in this.

Reactions: allintine
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes