Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The story and characters mostly. There's also some new scenes and characters, the map is different and of course, there's a ton of bugs
So, he totally missed the point of the revamping - fixing the bugs and improving the gameplay - in the end.

Honestly, I'm not surprised... well, you cannot expect that a donkey suddenly becomes a horse.

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Help! I don’t know where to go next after Charles sent to the pool changing room.
I didnt know either so I went back to class and finished the day. The next weekday find him at recess and turn them in to charles and he will have you do something else and repeat the same recess strategy the next day.

josue943

Aug 9, 2017
@Arc018
@Rythan25

the story quality in this version is massive atleast 3 or 4 update contents worth in here the only problem is i dont know how to past time other then spamming the bus stop

i dont know how to visit people at their houses like the start of Rachels quest line after changing her test score i dont know how to start the teachers quest line since i heard that was in here

and im stuck after seeing Jack (Dad) kissing Aunt Maggie and picking up the package from Golden street

i cant turn it in Nesort at night i simply dont get a get out of here or come in from Jackie

so in essences this has alot of bugs im guessing thats to be expected due to this being alpha or something
dude u can past the time press w and spend time i am still stuck idk what to do

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
OK am I the only one stuck on the Gym bug? It's the scene where MC has wardrobe malfunction in the swimming pool. I can't progress to the next scene without breaking the game.

zamboned

Jul 31, 2017
As a heads up, after you sneak into the vents to spy on the principal meeting with your dad, Rachel visits you at your house. A scene occurs, follow by a Maria scene, then sleep. However, the next day when you step out the gates Rachel is still there and it loops the maria scene...Can't get past this, if someone has please post!

D

Deleted member 568446

So, he totally missed the point of the revamping - fixing the bugs and improving the gameplay - in the end.

Honestly, I'm not surprised... well, you cannot expect that a donkey suddenly becomes a horse.
Pretty much, the english translation still sucks and there are unavoidable game breaking bugs. But to be fair, at least the new girls are hot

May 6, 2017
few posts back there is the files to fix the gym pool bug. to put the shoe away u put it on the shelf by the door when laura is in your room. im currently stuck with the package to give to nesrot, but the chick in the door way wont let me go through no dialogue so i end my play through here.

May 6, 2017
hmmm seems we're all getting dif stop areas. a walkthrough will have to come later but only if the person is patient enough to go through everything to give the what to do in order. sadly i dont got that time no more just try to remember events and read the posts on here should help ya out.

Deadlydread

Feb 20, 2018
At the risk of derailing the hatetrain circlejerk that's going on (where a lot of you seem to be forgetting that there was a whole sequence in the original that involved Sarah having a boyfriend) does anyone know how to advance time now?
Press W then Spend Time

Reactions: Meso
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes