TreeofSIN

May 19, 2019
So with most RPGM games you can edit the amount of save files supported by editting the rpg_managers.js file in the game folder. However, this game does not derive it's number of save files from this file (read - changing the amount does not give you more than 24 save files).

Anyone have any ideas where the save file number is stored and how to change it, I'm going to need more saves lol.
you can change the amount by going to the plugins.js. just find the number 24 next to max save then boom. it will make the op video on the main screen a little laggy depending on how many you put though.

melody1412

May 12, 2017
I found a whore for Charles. But I cannot talk to him in recess. Is this a bug? How do I fix it?

Edit: need to go to his home not in recess.

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
N O - Avoid it like the plague.

This crap isn't even a game anymore: every puzzle has been wiped away. Quests are ridiculous: you just have to click the "sparkles".

You can't interact with everyone and there are no more hidden items. You don't even need the money (almost).

DUDES, just ignore this shit, keep playing the older version AND WAIT for the fully working finished revamped version (meaning: just wait FOREVER!)

Most of all: don't delete your old game version in your HD.
I've started working on the 2.1 version to make a bug free version.
BUT that isn't something that's "quick", and i only do in my free time.

So many bugs so many things.
So many different paths to play and investigate to squish out all the bugs

So if you come across(or know) about bugs in the 2.1 version, send me a PM or something.
Will go faster if i know bugs that i didn't come across yet :p.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
If you're playing the revamped version, check the MC's smartphone or home PC. BoN is apparently developing a help/hint system, similar to many of the Ren'py or Unity games here: When you open up the smartphone screen or PC desktop, click on the large, blue "B" icon in the top left. When the MC's page/portal shows up, click on the "?" on the bottom left for hints.

Thus far, the process is the similar for a few of the other characters. The school/recess quests seem to be represented by the School Ensignia. However, this revamped version is still in development so not all characters and/or the hints to their quests are implemented.

Hopefully, if BoN programs it right, it'll be a reasonably efficient hint system, kinda like Fearin's "Man Of The House."

I hope this helps.
thanks will try that, I like the hint system in Man of the House so that would be great

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did BoN already comment on specific or any complaints regarding the revamp? Most notably the story- and character-arcs. Everything else is either rather fine or can be fixed.
B0N is resting from the pink eye restless nights rush to ship this revamp masterpiece :)
B0N is Spanish and part of the code has always been in Spanish - best game experience is in his native tong BTW
B0N already released the official fix you can find in the Opening Post - with his last resources before ENTERING ODIN SLEEP

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
B0N is resting from the pink eye restless nights rush to ship this revamp masterpiece :)
B0N is Spanish and part of the code has always been in Spanish - best game experience is in his native tong BTW
B0N already released the official fix you can find in the Opening Post - with his last resources before ENTERING ODIN SLEEP
as italian, the only VN in italian that i found...made me cry for a day...so i'm okay with this opinion but it pisses me off that everytime that i play a good game(not this revamp, bc it still needs a lot of work) i want to be a native of that language...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh ... great trapezio far seer and keeper of secrets ...
What say you to the super sayan trying to fix the 2.1 version.
Have you any nagging bugs you would have this super sayan get to the bottom of?

I've started working on the 2.1 version to make a bug free version.
BUT that isn't something that's "quick", and i only do in my free time.

So many bugs so many things.
So many different paths to play and investigate to squish out all the bugs

So if you come across(or know) about bugs in the 2.1 version, send me a PM or something.
Will go faster if i know bugs that i didn't come across yet :p.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This game is broken beyond believe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really hate to start over but it looks like i will have too i played without using the phone so much of the part where they give you hint was not visible to me i have to say without holding my hand all the way and apart from some password i did pretty well.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes