Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
PSA
For the love of god before you as a question can you please search the thread for the answer I guarantee the answer is in the last handful of pages it'll only take 5 mins of your time so to cut the head of the snake now.

Q: What's Maria's password
A:1935
Q:What's the password of the computer in otto labs
A:1998
Q:What is the choices for Maria's presentation
A:2nd outfit then all tech
Q:I have a bug that does ect
A:Go to the op or search the thread the fixes have been posted multiple times
Q:Is there a walkthrough
A:Fuck off

Please note that this is an alpha a lot of the scenes and interactions have not been implemented yet if your trying to do something from the old version and can't that's why thank you and have an amazing evening.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
PSA
For the love of god before you as a question can you please search the thread for the answer I guarantee the answer is in the last handful of pages it'll only take 5 mins of your time so to cut the head of the snake now.

Q: What's Maria's password
A:1935
Q:What's the password of the computer in otto labs
A:1998
Q:What is the choices for Maria's presentation
A:2nd outfit then all tech
Q:I have a bug that does ect
A:Go to the op or search the thread the fixes have been posted multiple times
Q:Is there a walkthrough
A:Fuck off

Please note that this is an alpha a lot of the scenes and interactions have not been implemented yet if your trying to do something from the old version and can't that's why thank you and have an amazing evening.

Reactions: oldstrong

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
is the last question a joke? i know what to answer but is sooo easy
I tried the old code from the old game when you mentioned that and it wasn't changed. However my reason for asking was because unlike what the person posted prior the save I had didn't give the full answer. Had it done so I wouldn't have bother asking.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
Could anyone tell me the location of the first kiosk delivery? Took a break inbetween gameplay and am now clueless on where to go, sorry.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Nothing really new to be honest. Every time a new update came for this game the same questions came over and over again. It surprises me that some people don't read the thread before asking, or rather are just to lazy to do so.

Though I have to ask would you kill me for asking this question?

Has anyone found a way to successfully do the maria mission where you got to steal the research from your actual mother? Cause when I did the mission it only showed 3 of the four numbers, and every time I tried something it wouldn't work.
Welp he removed the boobjob scene we're supposed to get from Maria after getting the USB at home or either I did something wrong but I think I did everything fine so it makes sense to remove it because obviously we're trying to get us liked from Maria.

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Can anyone actually confirm whether the content for the update ends after you fuck the aunt and the "test version" option appears? Its a question i haven't seen answered yet.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes