Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Odd issue.

The hint is telling me to Talk to Sarah in Her Room in the Afternoon.

Yet, she is not interact-able. No "!" over her, no talking, whatever.

I have had the step where you rub her ass (I think its card 4? 5?)
afternoon is about 15'o clock

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
So I've been spending the last few days after playing the game reflecting on it and my personal feelings towards all the changes, and I am mixed. Some of the upgrades are nice, as well as reworking a few origins, while also giving other characters more story (like Rachel now having a more prominent role, Beth being more than just a characters girlfriend, your sister not just outright liking you, etc). Other things though, I'm not happy with, especially with how much content was taken away, especially with how close the original game was to being completed. I'm also a bit on the fence with how this feels less open and more like we're on a rail system now. I just hope that a lot of the old content is returned (minus the grind) since a lot of it was great.
First of all, it wasn't "open" at all, you still had to follow the walkthrough word by word to get anywhere, mate and damn it, it was frustrating as hell if you didn't have an eternity to spend on an adult game. As for the content, is this revamp about trashing all the content and start from 0? highly doubt it. my guess is the majority of the content will be back and maybe he'll even improve a few of them. I don't see any reason why this revamp idea gets so much suspicion or hate here. the grind was turning a lot of people off.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
First of all, it wasn't "open" at all, you still had to follow the walkthrough word by word to get anywhere, mate and damn it, it was frustrating as hell if you didn't have an eternity to spend on an adult game. As for the content, is this revamp about trashing all the content and start from 0? highly doubt it. my guess is the majority of the content will be back and maybe he'll even improve a few of them. I don't see any reason why this revamp idea gets so much suspicion or hate here. the grind was turning a lot of people off.
and yet we must be the delivery boy for Jet 10 times(for getting all the sex-lessons), Delivery boy for Sarah/Nesrot/Tinymon-Cards 15 times...talk about grind...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
and yet we must be the delivery boy for Jet 10 times(for getting all the sex-lessons), Delivery boy for Sarah/Nesrot/Tinymon-Cards 15 times...talk about grind...
Not to mention with the older version with the cheat menu as well as debug features within the game, a lot of that grind was removed versus here where you can't bypass it this way without saveediting.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
so the revamp is not there to fix the grind? I thought it was made to make it less frustrating, maybe I was wrong. In that case I'll continue to stay away from this game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Not to mention with the older version with the cheat menu as well as debug features within the game, a lot of that grind was removed versus here where you can't bypass it this way without saveediting.
in the ver2.1 the grinding was meant for raising affection's level...here there aren't affection's levels at all...so you're forced to do the grind...like for Sarah and Jet

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
in the ver2.1 the grinding was meant for raising affection's level...here there aren't affection's levels at all...so you're forced to do the grind...like for Sarah and Jet
does it reduce the grind? and does it still requires me to use the walkthrough because when I played before I was in no way getting too far without it as the game felt intended to be played following it word by word and in correct order?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
so the revamp is not there to fix the grind? I thought it was made to make it less frustrating, maybe I was wrong. In that case I'll continue to stay away from this game.
Warrent sent us to Jet, in the main story MC is poor like a little shit because he payed(500$) for the Janitor's debt(with Warren's son, Christian) so we must gain the right to have ONE lesson by delivering stuff for Jet(for every single lesson, Jet gives us two addresses to go there and click stuff, so in the end we deliver stuff 20 times also Jet tell us that one sexual lesson with her costs 2000$).

With Sarah is pretty much the same: Nesrot send us a msg telling us where a box is, we go get the box, wait until 21'o clock for giving the box to him, go back home wait until 15 o'clock for delivering the tinymon's card to Sarah(she need 15 cards...so prepare to do this loop 15 times)

Last edited:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I know, I enter her room during afternoon and cannot talk to her. Weekday, Weekend, doesn't matter, she stays silent.
Ok figured it out, apparently I had picked up another package, and the hint/quest tracker hadn't updated to reflect that. And since neither the packages nor the cards are in the inventory its tricky to keep track of things.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
So after going through everything, I have to say I like the Revamp. The story makes a little more sense than before, I like the new sex system and love that characters will be getting new/old scenes. Yes, I'm disappointed that a majority of the characters currently lost their content, but with Beggar promising to update more often (once every other week I think) we should hopefully be at where Version 2.1 was at in a few months optimistically.

I do like the help system and the fact the game is more linear. You no longer have to run around trying to figure out what to do sometimes. I don't have to use a save editor as often anymore either. I just used it to get more money and items.

The grind is still present, but not as bad. It might seems grindy to some, but that's because there's really no 'sidequests' available yet. This first update has content for the family and main story, not so much recess girls and teachers. Beggar has said that he will be adding those in and you can do those anytime, so you have something to do between fetching boxes for nesrot and waiting to talk to Sarah after the delivery.

Test mode is also nice for seeing those girls who have content but lack paths. Rachel, Pam and Nadine all have sex scenes that can be accessed after finishing the content which is great. I do think the orgasm faces look a bit funny all cross eyed like they are, but it's a minor complaint. Their sex scenes are a lot better now than they were in the old version.

So yeah, pretty happy with the Revamp and what's to come. I'm starved for new content (that's why I've kept version 2.1) but we'll be seeing more in the coming weeks. Can't wait for the next update on June 8th.

Reactions: Mark21800
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes