dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
So after going through everything, I have to say I like the Revamp. The story makes a little more sense than before, I like the new sex system and love that characters will be getting new/old scenes. Yes, I'm disappointed that a majority of the characters currently lost their content, but with Beggar promising to update more often (once every other week I think) we should hopefully be at where Version 2.1 was at in a few months optimistically.

I do like the help system and the fact the game is more linear. You no longer have to run around trying to figure out what to do sometimes. I don't have to use a save editor as often anymore either. I just used it to get more money and items.

The grind is still present, but not as bad. It might seems grindy to some, but that's because there's really no 'sidequests' available yet. This first update has content for the family and main story, not so much recess girls and teachers. Beggar has said that he will be adding those in and you can do those anytime, so you have something to do between fetching boxes for nesrot and waiting to talk to Sarah after the delivery.

Test mode is also nice for seeing those girls who have content but lack paths. Rachel, Pam and Nadine all have sex scenes that can be accessed after finishing the content which is great. I do think the orgasm faces look a bit funny all cross eyed like they are, but it's a minor complaint. Their sex scenes are a lot better now than they were in the old version.

So yeah, pretty happy with the Revamp and what's to come. I'm starved for new content (that's why I've kept version 2.1) but we'll be seeing more in the coming weeks. Can't wait for the next update on June 8th.
How did you see those pam nadine and rachel scenes? when i go test mode there is nothing i can do, no W no pc, and no exit home or sleep

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
How did you see those pam nadine and rachel scenes? when i go test mode there is nothing i can do, no W no pc, and no exit home or sleep
You may need to get the patch fix I'm not sure, but how I got the TEST MODE to work for me I waited a few hours in the day and then went outside and then back inside and activated TEST MODE and it worked for me.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
When the test mode button appears in your room, activate it. Then go outside and find the girl's houses. Rachel is in old quarter and Pam is in new neighborhood somewhere. There should be test mode icons next to their doors. Activate them and you should be able to enter their houses and have sex with them.

Nadine's test mode button is at the strip club in chinatown. You'll have to do an accelerated version of her questline from the old version, then you can go to her house and have her sex scenes.

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Where about is the school at? been trying over 5 times and still cant find it.
School is west of the Old Quarter as its always been. If you don't know where the Old Quarter is, from your house keep heading South eventually you'll reach Downtown South. Then head West to the Old Quarter and West again to the school.

Reactions: pikablu

dracuul

Mar 2, 2018
When the test mode button appears in your room, activate it. Then go outside and find the girl's houses. Rachel is in old quarter and Pam is in new neighborhood somewhere. There should be test mode icons next to their doors. Activate them and you should be able to enter their houses and have sex with them.

Nadine's test mode button is at the strip club in chinatown. You'll have to do an accelerated version of her questline from the old version, then you can go to her house and have her sex scenes.
when i activated the test mode, i cant get out of the house

bigjames1006

Jan 14, 2019
i have the bug fix file and added it correctly but the game wont let me return home. any one else experiencing this? or can anyone help me to fix this?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
My god the beginning of this new revamped version is so linear and on rails. Is anyone here far enough through the story to tell if the whole game is like that?

I like most of what I've seen so far, but god damn the game just keeps holding your hand the whole time.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes