suskisfiski

Oct 2, 2017
Am i the only one who can't get into the school? Can't interact with the person in front of the school door. Got stuck in the time loop to reach to school but can't enter it.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
No, it will update over time. There is a lot of content, but a lot was also cut. I think BoN wanted to make some of the scenes and events make more sense, so he wrote them in a different way, or just made them better. You can see that early with Jet, for instance.
The game is pretty linear though, you don't have the same freedom as before and you can't interact with almost anyone until you trigger an event with them.

Are the graphics improved?

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
gotta say the revamp is...I mean its something?

the game is less confusing but now it's excessively linear to the point where you're barely playing a game, just following instructions

I kind of liked the "open world" nature of the old game where you were free to do what you want whenever and progress with whoever. Now the game just decides when youi get the scene and you can't pursue who you're interested in anymore

hell you canmt even INTERACT with other characters the game doesn't want you to.

I feel like he could have trimmed down on the grinding and made a quest log without resorting to making it so overtly linear aned restrictive

oh well...I'm probbaly in the minority here
lest hope BoN change this later in future updates, because theres no sense in making an open world rpg if the game is linear and the MC cant interact with other npcs

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
gotta say the revamp is...I mean its something?

the game is less confusing but now it's excessively linear to the point where you're barely playing a game, just following instructions

I kind of liked the "open world" nature of the old game where you were free to do what you want whenever and progress with whoever. Now the game just decides when youi get the scene and you can't pursue who you're interested in anymore

hell you canmt even INTERACT with other characters the game doesn't want you to.

I feel like he could have trimmed down on the grinding and made a quest log without resorting to making it so overtly linear aned restrictive

oh well...I'm probbaly in the minority here
No man, you're not. The game is still great and I think it'll get better. But BoN turned it into a walking simulator on rails. You can't decide anything by yourself, you can only do things the game tells you to do, with no options to do anything else. Literally.

The game holds your hand for everything, so he should've just made this game using Ren'py since the walking is the only sense of freedom you have, but feels more like an illusion, because you can't interact with anyone.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Are the graphics improved?
No. Some things seem a bit more polished, but then you have characters who are literally glowing in their avatars, but look a bit better in the renders. It's all over the place honestly, like it's always been.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
No man, you're not. The game is still great and I think it'll get better. But BoN turned it into a walking simulator on rails. You can't decide anything by yourself, you can only do things the game tells you to do, with no options to do anything else. Literally.

The game holds your hand for everything, so he should've just made this game using Ren'py since the walking is the only sense of freedom you have, but feels more like an illusion, because you can't interact with anyone.
ha you're right if this was a renpy game it'd make a lot more sense at tis point

eh whatver. I still like it, things make more sense, and it'll probably get better

Reactions: Nightphysics
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes