Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i finish the new content for maria after MC fuck johanna in his house. I want to continue with maria quest with the old version but where should i start??

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i have a bug no one has gotten a fix for yet just let me know when there is a fix for it i am doing the institute even where you change the grade for Rachel but you need the key and you get it in Principal Williams room but when you go in she is there and she gives you a long-wind and unbearable lecture which you have to take advantage of and go look for the key but you have to watch the color's of her bla bla bla's and be in spot before she turn around and you are not that but nothing is happening

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
which i mean that i look all over the room and nothing and when she turns around even if i am not in the spot nothing

Choppa

Jan 17, 2018
Really this game is amazing but recently after the v. 0.0001 the game stuck i really i dont know what to do after the marckus weed quest

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
Check the hint in your phone ("FB icon"- click on the "?"), if it doesn't say anything about Laura, reload another save, if it does, pass the time and see if Laura pops up in your room.
thanks for everything. i to solve the problem. I had to start the game again and follow step by step what it indicates. to the same cause the bug because by not returning the keys to Maria's bag I could not enter her room and the whole game was buged for not making the copy of the key on time

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
is there a way to unlock all maria sex scene the old one? exemple rachel you can talk to pink bubble and choose unliock all sex scene

mikew218

Jun 8, 2018
is there a walkthrough> cuz i feel like and idiot and everyone else seems to have gotten through fine, but literally after the second day of school it didnt tell me to go anywhere so ive been running around town in game hours trying to figure out what the hell to do

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Does this revamp include everything that was in v2.1 or will it update over time to catch up to that version.
No, it will update over time. There is a lot of content, but a lot was also cut. I think BoN wanted to make some of the scenes and events make more sense, so he wrote them in a different way, or just made them better. You can see that early with Jet, for instance.
The game is pretty linear though, you don't have the same freedom as before and you can't interact with almost anyone until you trigger an event with them.

Reactions: oxAlucardxo

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
my game is buggy which one to one backup of the game. I try to go every day from 10:00 to 10:50 and I do not have the sister in the room.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
gotta say the revamp is...I mean its something?

the game is less confusing but now it's excessively linear to the point where you're barely playing a game, just following instructions

I kind of liked the "open world" nature of the old game where you were free to do what you want whenever and progress with whoever. Now the game just decides when youi get the scene and you can't pursue who you're interested in anymore

hell you canmt even INTERACT with other characters the game doesn't want you to.

I feel like he could have trimmed down on the grinding and made a quest log without resorting to making it so overtly linear aned restrictive

oh well...I'm probbaly in the minority here

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I mean the game is still kind of repetutuve and grindy still. the box quest, the card quest, Jet, all repeating the same actions but you on;y have one quest and you have nothing to do in the interim. It didn't really solve the problem so much as make it even more apparent

Reactions: Nightphysics
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes