Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
can you give an example
I can't, nothing comes to my mind at this moment.
Well. most bugs in this game caused from wrong playthrough, if you try to play version 2.1 don't use the walkthrough provided from the Dev, you can find a better walkthrough on first page (OP), if you follow this WT step by step i think you can finish successfully the game.

Rum Prime

Feb 19, 2018
Having an issue where I can't tell Maria about Jack's cheating as she has ceased to exist in the game when she is supposed to be located in the kitchen at 18:00 the day Dr. Robson talks to the PC outside the apartment. How do I get the scene if she won't spawn?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Having an issue where I can't tell Maria about Jack's cheating as she has ceased to exist in the game when she is supposed to be located in the kitchen at 18:00 the day Dr. Robson talks to the PC outside the apartment. How do I get the scene if she won't spawn?
From walkthrough:
After class go to your house and Dr. Robson will be outside in frond of the mail box. Talk with
her.
On the same day go to your home at 18:00 and speak with Maria in the kitchen for another
scene. (IMPORTANT: This must occur on the day you talk to Dr. Robson, once your father
speaks to you at night the opportunity is gone).
Did you do exactly these steps?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
No, i was thinking to support him but i am not a big fan of the revamp version, it is good but i like better this one, this one had a challenge.
Do you know if he ever said a word about why the game is so buggy even at v2.1? I mean, at least he tried? Patreons never claimed about it before the revamp talk?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Do you know if he ever said a word about why the game is so buggy even at v2.1? I mean, at least he tried? Patreons never claimed about it before the revamp talk?
The revamp is the result of the vote he made and his patreons vote to revamp the game and not to continue this version until the end.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I know that, I ask if patreons were okay with the game being that bugged before the revamp pool

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
No, i was thinking to support him but i am not a big fan of the revamp version, it is good but i like better this one, this one had a challenge.
Are you kidding? the new version basically spoon feeds you everything. It is basically like when you pay a video game and change the setting of difficultly from normal to extra easy.

While I will admit there are some nice things about the newer version, why not instead of doing that just add the new features to the current work.

Like the quest tracker, and repeat scene gallery would have been great for the original version.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I know that, I ask if patreons were okay with the game being that bugged before the revamp pool
Obviously they not happy with the bugs, that's why they vote for the revamp.
Are you kidding? the new version basically spoon feeds you everything. It is basically like when you pay a video game and change the setting of difficultly from normal to extra easy.

While I will admit there are some nice things about the newer version, why not instead of doing that just add the new features to the current work.

Like the quest tracker, and repeat scene gallery would have been great for the original version.
That's why i say is good and not very good, it is to linear and easy for my taste.
I can't understand the logic to change the game so dramatically and yes i am totaly agree with you, the old version needed a quest tracker and a gallery, but what can we do he is the dev. :)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I can't understand the logic to change the game so dramatically and yes i am totaly agree with you, the old version needed a quest tracker and a gallery, but what can we do he is the dev. :)
His coding "skills" weren't good enough to deliver a bugfree version. So, he decided to make a much simpler version from scratch.

He already showed us that he's going to fail, anyway. He will never deliver a good bugfree game: he's not able to do it, so let's deal with it.

Anyway, he already ruined the old game when he dramatically changed Maria's and Laura's stories. Laura was a caring young woman that worked at the chemistry's and he changed her into a lazy neet. Could you believe it (Dear God :rolleyes: ). He introduced Maria's sister and made her disappear after the very beginning of Maria's quest (another idiotic decision). Another stupid idea was when he introduced out of the blue Rosalva (shitty character and a real shitty quest) and that bad tutorial sex scene in the very beginning of the game (such a stupid idea: why wasting a character this way?:censored:).

Reactions: Kertug
Mar 28, 2019
Where are the SMART guys who said the revamp needs no walkthrough??? It needs one not because it is linear. Ask yourselves, can you tell how long it takes to find solutions with unclear hints? YOU GENIUS

Rum Prime

Feb 19, 2018
From walkthrough:
After class go to your house and Dr. Robson will be outside in frond of the mail box. Talk with
her.
On the same day go to your home at 18:00 and speak with Maria in the kitchen for another
scene. (IMPORTANT: This must occur on the day you talk to Dr. Robson, once your father
speaks to you at night the opportunity is gone).
Did you do exactly these steps?
Yes I did.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes