HornDoGG0

Feb 5, 2018
Morgan doesnt auto call after getting out of martinia news to go see vicki triaj in jail how to trigger this ?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Morgan doesnt auto call after getting out of martinia news to go see vicki triaj in jail how to trigger this ?
You call Morgan, not the opposite. did you do the right steps?
Read below.
Go back to Allison talk to her and she will tell you about Vicki Triaj.
Go to the park in the same town at 19:00 hours, you will see the white arrow walk on ti for the
photo.
Go back to Allison for the next mission.
At 19:00 hours go west from Martinia News and a little south, you will see that Vicki arrested,
walk to the white arrow for the photo.
Go back to Allison and she ask you to take a photo of Vicki in the jail. When you are out of
Martinia News you will cal Morgan and you will transported to police station’s jail, walk to the
shining stars, enjoy.

rsneto

Feb 28, 2018
I need to speak with Chloe for Beth's Quest, but she ask me to go to her AP. I finished her Quest, but she Keep sending me to her apartment. Can someone help me?

HornDoGG0

Feb 5, 2018
You call Morgan, not the opposite. did you do the right steps?
Read below.
Go back to Allison talk to her and she will tell you about Vicki Triaj.
Go to the park in the same town at 19:00 hours, you will see the white arrow walk on ti for the
photo.
Go back to Allison for the next mission.
At 19:00 hours go west from Martinia News and a little south, you will see that Vicki arrested,
walk to the white arrow for the photo.
Go back to Allison and she ask you to take a photo of Vicki in the jail. When you are out of
Martinia News you will cal Morgan and you will transported to police station’s jail, walk to the
shining stars, enjoy.
found the problem thanks

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
There you go.
I was try over an hour to find the error in your save, but unfortunately i didn't find it, sorry for that.
For you to know there is no impact to the game if you miss that scene, if you want to see the scene use my save.

hm87sa

Apr 1, 2018
Hi guys

How do I get back to the mafia (Nestor's)?
because of the quest with Tyna.
The Crime Boss is all completed.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Where are the SMART guys who said the revamp needs no walkthrough??? It needs one not because it is linear. Ask yourselves, can you tell how long it takes to find solutions with unclear hints? YOU GENIUS
Here I am. Everything is crystal clear. Just remember: dig a hole in the attic after you get Laura's and Amy's keys. That's the only thing the hint system doesn't tell you.

BTW, this is the wrong thread.

Jul 25, 2017
You follow the wrong walkthrough, try the one on first page.
Thanks for reply. Its not work. I was max Daisy and Beth recess, finish Jet lession and clean the mess in Chem class, max youtube repution and go to markus home to talk about principals. But nothing change. Help me pls.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for reply. Its not work. I was max Daisy and Beth recess, finish Jet lession and clean the mess in Chem class, max youtube repution and go to markus home to talk about principals. But nothing change. Help me pls.
Obviously you miss a step or you past 30 days in game, if you want upload your save and i will check if you do the right steps.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Had not played this game in awhile. Was sad that it was abandoned but at least it was getting reworked. Then I tried the new version and was disappointed with the changes made to the characters. So i decided to try this version finally and right off the bat already see these changes here too.

Last edited:

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Not in the walk-through but did you ever apologize to her in her room at night?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes