Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I still believe that the older version is far better than the new one: better story, better characters, better art style, better sex scenes, better gameplay. Everything's better.

:coffee:

Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
Im stuck at Jason quest the family dinner date rachel wont show up, i got her max out and waited for the next weekend but she never show up even if i wait for the next weekend

NedStarks

May 8, 2020
did my thingy...
My New Life v2.0+Xtras Fixed Skunked (650MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- -

You are life saver giga chad

ItalianoMedio

Aug 16, 2018
Hi guys. I'm having a bit of a problem.

During Sarah's quest I did the double date with her, Roger and Shasha (I chose the right drinks, XPower on Shasha's one, stepped in and chose Sarah in the end). Once MC is in his room I have Maria in there asking for sex. Regardless if I select yes or no I can no longer press any button or move in the map (the game still works because I can see that the pendulum clock moving).

Any ideas on how to fix
(sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hi guys. I'm having a bit of a problem.

During Sarah's quest I did the double date with her, Roger and Shasha (I chose the right drinks, XPower on Shasha's one, stepped in and chose Sarah in the end). Once MC is in his room I have Maria in there asking for sex. Regardless if I select yes or no I can no longer press any button or move in the map (the game still works because I can see that the pendulum clock moving).

Any ideas on how to fix
(sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language)
Try to skip one hour before enter the room, if this doesn't work and you play the pc version, post your save to check if i can fix it.

Mar 27, 2019
This version is more complex than the revamp one and the story is completely changed in the revamp version.
you are mistaking the game is the same just darker as far as the story goes,the maps are a little bigger and better looking in the revamp.and more characters .that is about it the differences. If you like using mods or cheats revamp works very well it even comes with bug fixes.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes