Pepmoreno

Nov 6, 2017
I've been trying to use the save library but on some scenes there's a bug where Laura appears upstairs and I cant do nothing after the scene plays, I tried to download the map007.json but the file is long gone, can someone provide a fix ?

Reactions: RecklessMoJo

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
I need help with triggering Amy quest I've done Jet quest the card mission and nesrot mission, and the day in my game is already 122 Is it because the day Amy's quest didn't trigger? I've been to the pub but I can't find her boyfriend Amy, please help me I'm stuck on this quest :(

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I'm doing Richard quest he said go to mid town and I'm already in midtown he said visit him during the afternoon but everytime I'm there I can't access his house pls help

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
It's part of Jet story. Just follow Kertug's WT.

Hey Kertug I'm replaying the game and now I have to choose a Mafia. Is there a (not buggy) way to belong to all mafias by editing the save file? Or at least to belong to more than one? I don't want to play it multiples times to see the diferences.
It's been a long time from my last playthrough, but i don't think there is a way to edit a save without braking the game.

Reactions: Hoey and Adabelitoo

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
While i am giving maria the package i teleported to the school instead of her room.
Is anyone tell me the reason for that.
Also i am on day 35 but after reading maria diary after her sister help quest(blowjob scene) i am unable to forward the quest.
Guide me ASAP....

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It's been a long time from my last playthrough, but i don't think there is a way to edit a save without braking the game.
It would be super usefull if I could at least find a way to cheat the map/position I am so I can be inside the a mafia (any mafia) hideout for those quest that ask you to talk to Jaqueline/Svetlana/Sayuki/Bliss to continue, because I'm pretty sure that BoN didn't code the need to belong to any mafia because the player shouldn't have access to a hideout if they don't belong to that mafia.

Do you have any experience with that?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
It would be super usefull if I could at least find a way to cheat the map/position I am so I can be inside the a mafia (any mafia) hideout for those quest that ask you to talk to Jaqueline/Svetlana/Sayuki/Bliss to continue, because I'm pretty sure that BoN didn't code the need to belong to any mafia because the player shouldn't have access to a hideout if they don't belong to that mafia.

Do you have any experience with that?
Unfortunately i haven't. I quit programming twenty years ago.

Reactions: Hoey and Adabelitoo
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes