tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
I do not know if I should, but I will lay out for those who wish.
If nothing is wrong - then the link under the spoiler - pictures from the update 1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thx you pictuce but i wan play my self coz i very like this game XD

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
For cousins hair just go upstairs in aunts house talk to cousin and get the dress
Wish I could, but every time I go up it just says "YOU'VE ERASED ALL PICTURES" from the Sarah quest and loops me back to the aunt to eat snacks. Can't reach the cousin.

Reactions: BonoboSalado

theboy

May 28, 2017
I've tried to go upstairs for the cousins hair but it keeps switching to the scene where I deleted the photographic evidence.

Reactions: tianzi2020

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Wish I could, but every time I go up it just says "YOU'VE ERASED ALL PICTURES" from the Sarah quest and loops me back to the aunt to eat snacks. Can't reach the cousin.
You can use the save uploaded a page or so ago and start over from start of this update. works for me

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I do not know if I should, but I will lay out for those who wish.
If nothing is wrong - then the link under the spoiler - pictures from the update 1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you do it but with the video in 1.1 plz?

And i got the bug at the final quest for brenda in Aunt house but i got the same bug and i didnt understand how to repair that bug

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Ill try to help since so many questions.

Cemetery is bottom left of new neighborhood near guy waiting for bus. Go all the way left in the forests and there will be a farm. Bottle is in a box near house (top left of map). Get milk from horses. Buy root from homeless guy near Sarahs house.
Animal bones are in forest. Flour is in bakery or cafe where you can work. Drugs in pharmacy.
For baby maker hair go to moms room at night. For cousins hair go upstairs in aunts house in Midtown, cousin is in room on the left. Buy her dress from clothing store in new neighborhood.
For virgin talk to the blonde boy in recess and help him find stuff (need to do it about 10x).
Brenda will then be waiting outside the school near bus stop, talk to her. Go to cemetary at night and talk to guard.
To distract cemetary guard talk to tranny outside hornet bar. I only wish we did not turn her into lesbian grandma haircut

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I read somewhere EVEN after nadine quest where you fuck maria when helping beggar, you can comeback any other day and fuck her again in the laundry. But when i talk to her she only said get out i talk to your father :'(

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For all those who didn't get jason's relationship up I would advise you to get it up seeing as you need a decent level of it to complete Brenda's quest at a certain point.

Next off here is a bug in the Brenda mission. Don't peek in on chloe and the guard. It will cause the game to lock in that scene and you will have to restart.

Also the bug from the quest with the virgin girl's hair only activates if

1) You talk to the aunt during this quest
2) you look at the picture on the computer while doing this.

Otherwise I just use it to get the webcam thing if I used the easier egg to have said mission done without actually doing it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I read somewhere EVEN after nadine quest where you fuck maria when helping beggar, you can comeback any other day and fuck her again in the laundry. But when i talk to her she only said get out i talk to your father :'(
It is possible it is just luck based.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

This game didn't work on linux through wine before, now it works. Weird. Guess the latest wine update fixed things.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes