aznloke

Jul 25, 2017
how do i proceed with rosalva's quest? i been talking to her during recess and nothing has changed besides catching her with the gym teacher.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
This save state has both the stealth and Jet training maxed out though it does have some other quests done as well.
When i go to strip club to start Nadine's quest Nadine's dance start and when finishes the screen got stuck only with black screen and i can't see nothing.Why ?

Reactions: Jagjit singh

IgisR

May 25, 2017
Has anyone have such error "uncaught type error: cannot read property 'width' of null"? It happens when there is interactive sex or other moving action (like bj).

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
In a save that Mistress_Kixen gives to me and another member of this group(where i asked her which quests are done in the save who gives us)when i go to the strip club to start Nadine's quest she started dancing and after the dance is finished my screen goes black i can't see nothing anyone know how to solve this problem and why it's black screen ?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
In a save that Mistress_Kixen gives to me and another member of this group(where i asked her which quests are done in the save who gives us)when i go to the strip club to start Nadine's quest she started dancing and after the dance is finished my screen goes black i can't see nothing anyone know how to solve this problem and why it's black screen ?
Probably you messed with variable?

Cro

May 10, 2017
When i go to strip club to start Nadine's quest Nadine's dance start and when finishes the screen got stuck only with black screen and i can't see nothing.Why ?
There are tens of places where you get stuck on a black screen or on a static image. The game actually runs and if you're lucky, you can move blindly until you find a door or something that will load different content.

I think this is one of the best bugged and poorly translated games here.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes