Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone say if it is already updated to 1.1 in MEGA here is not opening at the moment and I need to make sure. - Reply pls

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
It is a very very tiny update and rather boring and buggy no storyline just few mini quest of brenda and pam thats all and all you can do with rosaliva is watch her getting fucked by Gym teacher and that also just pics nothing more

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have a feeling that when at Brenda's quest says YOU'VE DELETED ALL THE PICTURES it means that on Richard's quest where we have to delete all the pictures in Aunt's house it means that in Richard's quest we have to PAY HIM instead of doing the mission where we have to delete the pictures,let's just hope it isn't like i say cause if it is like that well i have to start from the beginning or found someone to link me a save file where we have to do Sara's final card

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I have a feeling that when at Brenda's quest says YOU'VE DELETED ALL THE PICTURES it means that on Richard's quest where we have to delete all the pictures in Aunt's house it means that in Richard's quest we have to PAY HIM instead of doing the mission where we have to delete the pictures,let's just hope it isn't like i say cause if it is like that well i have to start from the beginning or found someone to link me a save file where we have to do Sara's final card
Its just a bug thats all wait for a bug fix version

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
It is a very very tiny update and rather boring and buggy no storyline just few mini quest of brenda and pam thats all and all you can do with rosaliva is watch her getting fucked by Gym teacher and that also just pics nothing more
Not true. Rosaliva does have her interactive sex scene but you gotta get her relationship to 15 like all the others. then you talk with her outside the school and blackmail her into sex. It actually seems to give a hint as to what more evil decisions will get you in future updates since blackmailing her lowers karma and instead of 'love' the relationship value is dictated by 'submissiveness'. A little interesting and a bit more diverse than previous relationships in the game.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Not true. Rosaliva does have her interactive sex scene but you gotta get her relationship to 15 like all the others. then you talk with her outside the school and blackmail her into sex. It actually seems to give a hint as to what more evil decisions will get you in future updates since blackmailing her lowers karma and instead of 'love' the relationship value is dictated by 'submissiveness'. A little interesting and a bit more diverse than previous relationships in the game.
When i click blackmail it says apologies future update

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
With mc she dont have any scene

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
With mc she dont have any scene
What do you mean. I got her sex scene with the MC, special orgasm face and everything. Just took a ton of time to build up submissiveness since I didn't know the value. Unless you mean a different type of scene...

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
What do you mean. I got her sex scene with the MC, special orgasm face and everything. Just took a ton of time to build up submissiveness since I didn't know the value. Unless you mean a different type of scene...
I gaurded her door and took pics for like 20 times now i cant guard her and only option i get is blacmail or give her pics I didn’t got any scene with mc and rosaliva it might be a bug though but I didn’t got any

junito

May 27, 2017
how talk to her outside schoool, because in her home she aways tell she is busy

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I gaurded her door and took pics for like 20 times now i cant guard her and only option i get is blacmail or give her pics I didn’t got any scene with mc and rosaliva it might be a bug though but I didn’t got any
Oh, well I hope the bug is resolved for you then. Looks like we're all stuck waiting for the bugfix for now, though I do wonder if there will be any Xtras given that the final bugfix versions of these past few updates have had a bonus scene or two of some sort.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Oh, well I hope the bug is resolved for you then. Looks like we're all stuck waiting for the bugfix for now, though I do wonder if there will be any Xtras given that the final bugfix versions of these past few updates have had a bonus scene or two of some sort.
Maybe no idea brenda and pam works fine for me

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes