Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
how talk to her outside schoool, because in her home she aways tell she is busy
Get her to 15 relationship then after school you talk to her. She should be across from where Pam is next to the soccer field, she'll tell you to come to her house in the commercial district next to the bakery, though grab the maid outfit from the sex shop first, then you can visit her house and start raising her submission. You'll know the option is active when you approach her at recess and doesn't give the option to spy on her and the gym teacher anymore.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Finished Brenda Quest and give my blood. Lol
What i need to do right now?
At Richard's quest did you pay him for the card for Sarah or you did the quest where you have to enter to your Aunt's house and delete the pictures

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i think is a little to early to ask, but... perhaps someone alread have it and can help us.
Someone have the new walkthrough? For the new event?

Cant wait the day that the autor finally give use Daisy! So i can finally fuck her! I wanna steal the girlfriend to that little bastard of Christian! XD

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys i think is a little to early to ask, but... perhaps someone alread have it and can help us.
Someone have the new walkthrough? For the new event?

Cant wait the day that the autor finally give use Daisy! So i can finally fuck her! I wanna steal the girlfriend to that little bastard of Christian! XD
No no one have the walkthrough for the new events(Brenda,Pam,Rosalva) everyone is waiting for the new version walkthrough and bugfix

Sep 2, 2017
How Can i get Maria´s hair...it canot pass me to the room when dad is in there...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
How Can i get Maria´s hair...it canot pass me to the room when dad is in there...
Try to buy the sleepy time candle from beggar put it in Maria's room at morning/afternoon and try to enter at night

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well like i thought i used a save file from Mistress_Kixen right when we have to choose between Sasha and Sarah,in the morning i talked with Richard i go to his house but i DIDN'T DO HIS QUEST i just brought the card from him after that i started Brenda's quest i arrived at the point of when i have to go to Aunt's house for cousin's hair i go up to the stairs and i'll be able to talk with my cousin,so maybe it isn't a bug but when we have to choose between buy the card or do Richard's mission i think we have to buy the card from him to be able to keep going on Brenda's quest but i'm NOT ENTIRELY SURE if it's like i say we can just wait to see if BoN will post the walkthrough of the new version and a bugfix(if it's a bug)-

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I'm still waiting for the updates where the darker paths of the game will get filled out. Right now it seems like he's just completing the vanilla-hero/pervert route.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Played the game and finished off both Pam and Brenda's quests and even got to them the sex scenes. To be honest though while I am happy Brenda did get some love, I have a complaint about the hair dyeing. I personally liked her with her black long hair to be honest.

Also if anyone wants the save file that all but Rosivata here you go. Save file 8 is the most advanced where as the others are at other points prior to this save.

Reactions: UncleVT

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Played the game and finished off both Pam and Brenda's quests and even got to them the sex scenes. To be honest though while I am happy Brenda did get some love, I have a complaint about the hair dyeing. I personally liked her with her black long hair to be honest.

Also if anyone wants the save file that all but Rosivata here you go. Save file 8 is the most advanced where as the others are at other points prior to this save.
thx mate

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm still waiting for the updates where the darker paths of the game will get filled out. Right now it seems like he's just completing the vanilla-hero/pervert route.
There is the Rosavatia Patch where the only option you can do with her is blackmail her. So if anything that is a dark path that was finished before a good path.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Are all quests done and i mean ALL are done in this save ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Is it normal that after the quest for Brenda(when i start go to her house)she's not anymore in recess at school ?

Sep 2, 2017
I have same problem....and with Rosalva it´s the same..i have completed recces part and I cant trigger next part..

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes