R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Just download the tester version 2, unfortunately it comes as a single exe file game. It doesn't play well with wine. What kind of program can I use to extract this single .exe file to "www", "locale", etc. folders. I tried the first result from google, but it doesn't work.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Just download the tester version 2, unfortunately it comes as a single exe file game. It doesn't play well with wine. What kind of program can I use to extract this single .exe file to "www", "locale", etc. folders. I tried the first result from google, but it doesn't work.
I tried, and work as well. Play like new game, only witch "My_New_Life.exe"

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I unpacking only .exe file and ... surprise... working ;)
Yep, the problem is I don't know how to unpack the .exe file? The program I found from google didn't work. I'm not even sure what's the correct nomenclature: unpacker, extractor, or decryptor.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
HELP !!!
How can i unlock ONLY these scenes when i visit Brenda at home ?
When i visit her at morning afternoon and sometimes at night i get the same scenes but sometimes at night i unlock new scenes.How can i unlock these ones ? Thanks in advice

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Version 1.1 test ver. 2

part 1
part 2
part 3
didn't fully try it out, but continued the save just as I went up to speak with the cousin for Brenda's quest - worked like a charm. so at least on bug fixed!

Blu

May 15, 2017
Hey guys! How do y’all find the variables for the love relationships I need ones for Nadine and Caroline? Does anybody know which variables do I need to change?

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

WinRar my friend, WinRar
What? That doesn't make sense.

I downloaded the 3 .rar files from your link.
I extracted it, turns out it's a single .exe file game.
Single .exe file game doesn't play nice with wine on linux.

I was asking how to to change this "My_New_Life.exe" into multiple folders of "locales", "www/data", .dll, and json files.

soridu

Sep 15, 2017
HELP!... I have a problem, in the scene of Laura:

"-In pharmacy she ask you about Mss. Taylor Package.
- She leave and go down tho dress up
– Collect all items and collect Pharmacy keys.
– Go to down floor spy Laura in dress room
– Go back up stairs.
– See sequence."

Well, when I go up the stairs Laura does nothing, no sequence occurs, nothing happens. I tried everything but nothing happens :C
Also have this bug. Tried calling Rachel for a date but afterwards Laura just stands at the counter. Is there a variable I can edit or something?

Reactions: juanstrong

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys! How do y’all find the variables for the love relationships I need ones for Nadine and Caroline? Does anybody know which variables do I need to change?
Variable 20 for Nadine
Variable 24 for Carol

Reactions: Krull

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
What? That doesn't make sense.

I downloaded the 3 .rar files from your link.
I extracted it, turns out it's a single .exe file game.
Single .exe file game doesn't play nice with wine on linux.

I was asking how to to change this "My_New_Life.exe" into multiple folders of "locales", "www/data", .dll, and json files.
You're supposed to just replace the old exe (in the 1.1 folder) with the new one. It's a patch, not a full recompile.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

You're supposed to just replace the old exe (in the 1.1 folder) with the new one. It's a patch, not a full recompile.
OK, I wasn't clear.

I am playing this game on linux through wine.
For that to work, I need an unpacked game.
A .exe file plus "www" folder containing images and shit.
The newest version, tester version 2, is unpacked unlike the one on OP or the mod thread.
The newest version, tester version 2, only has a single .exe file of size >2 GB.
The newest version, tester version 2, is not a patch.

I tried to unpack it myself with tools I found from google but I failed. So I can't play the latest version.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
OK, I wasn't clear.

I am playing this game on linux through wine.
For that to work, I need an unpacked game.
A .exe file plus "www" folder containing images and shit.
The newest version, tester version 2, is unpacked unlike the one on OP or the mod thread.
The newest version, tester version 2, only has a single .exe file of size >2 GB.
The newest version, tester version 2, is not a patch.

I tried to unpack it myself with tools I found from google but I failed. So I can't play the latest version.
No, I understood you, and I was also clear.
Download tester version 1.
Download tester version 2.
Take the tester version 2 exe, drag it into the tester version 1 folder, replace it. Run it. Should be good to go.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

No, I understood you, and I was also clear.
Download tester version 1.
Download tester version 2.
Take the tester version 2 exe, drag it into the tester version 1 folder, replace it. Run it. Should be good to go.
The tester version 2 .exe file is 2.1 GB in size. It's obviously not a patch.
It works for you because that single large .exe file already contains everything.
Unfortunately, single .exe file that has everything inside doesn't play well with wine on linux.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
The tester version 2 .exe file is 2.1 GB in size. It's obviously not a patch.
It works for you because that single large .exe file already contains everything.
Unfortunately, single .exe file that has everything inside doesn't play well with wine on linux.
I didn't mean to imply it was a literal patch; just that the uploader took a shortcut and only included the exe because they expected you to replace the old one instead of zipping up all of the game files. I don't know anything about Wine or Linux, so I guess you have a larger problem there. I still think what I said should work, but if it doesn't, then I suppose your only choice is to wait.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes