Intima

Aug 5, 2016
Pepe Lew will there be a skunked/compressed version later? Asking because internet now have a daily datacap and they monitor large download now. Slowly Dl'ing for days but at 99% got stucked in mega, same with College Life. Thanks.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
sorry my english very bad one friends question where is the flower ? yes i now :) city centery inside later other city where centery enter inside ?( new neighbord and left ) sorry i thin understand friends :)))))
There is a path at the trees to the left of the cemetery door (you dont need to enter into the cemetery)

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
all quest full game finished all scene unlocked with perfect variables enjoy:)
Hmm.. loaded the save game.. slept and went to class the next day.. but unable to sit and take the class.. keeps saying.. "It's a good idea to talk to all fellows before begin". Ideas?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Hmm.. loaded the save game.. slept and went to class the next day.. but unable to sit and take the class.. keeps saying.. "It's a good idea to talk to all fellows before begin". Ideas?
It doesn’t happen with me i can sit in class and can attend too recess and stuff pretty weird

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Pepe Lew will there be a skunked/compressed version later? Asking because internet now have a daily datacap and they monitor large download now. Slowly Dl'ing for days but at 99% got stucked in mega, same with College Life. Thanks.
@Pepé Le Pew we need you.... 2 gb is too much for us... Give us your skinky version..... Now, waiting....

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here is something I noticed. If you choose Shasha you won't be able to complete Brenda's quest without hacking. Seriously while I love the game why is it that it punishes players for not going certain routes when doing side quests? And this isn't the first time this has happened either.

Scratch that the same is with Pam as well seeing as you need weed get her relationship points up to 15 and only the begger once again sell this. So this makes not only Nadine, but also Pam and Brenda as well.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I wanted to know, because when I give some gift, I do not have the "elite" option?
The elite jewels can't even be used for gifts with the ladies so the expensive items are for the best. At least until BON actually makes a purpose for them.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes