R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I didn't mean to imply it was a literal patch; just that the uploader took a shortcut and only included the exe because they expected you to replace the old one instead of zipping up all of the game files. I don't know anything about Wine or Linux, so I guess you have a larger problem there. I still think what I said should work, but if it doesn't, then I suppose your only choice is to wait.
What I'm trying to say is, you can play the tester version 2 as is. No need to copy the .exe file into the older version 1. Because this is a large single .exe file that contains everything inside. Images, videos, etc. If you delete your old "www" folder it will still run for you.

Your old .exe file from version 1 is only 46 MB. It doesn't make sense that you consider a 2.1 GB .exe file as a replacement.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
bug found with Pam. Even after you finish her quest if you speak to her at recess it will go back to you explaining that you found the evidence before teleporting you to the bathroom. I also for the love me don't know how I did it, but when I spoke with her and was teleported to the bathroom ended up respawning the Beth handjob scene despite already doing it along with once again regaining the 8 extra relationship points with Daisy.

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
oooh
Also have this bug. Tried calling Rachel for a date but afterwards Laura just stands at the counter. Is there a variable I can edit or something?
Hooo... Thanks to god!, I´m not alone, but we need a solution PLEASE!!!! :FeelsBadMan:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
OK, I wasn't clear.

I am playing this game on linux through wine.
For that to work, I need an unpacked game.
A .exe file plus "www" folder containing images and shit.
The newest version, tester version 2, is unpacked unlike the one on OP or the mod thread.
The newest version, tester version 2, only has a single .exe file of size >2 GB.
The newest version, tester version 2, is not a patch.

I tried to unpack it myself with tools I found from google but I failed. So I can't play the latest version.
If you're trying to use Enigma VB Unpacker, you'll get an "out of memory" error when trying to unpack the game.

What you need to do is use this patcher:

Use it on the Enigma ".exe" file and then you can unpack the game's executable.

You get the "out of memory" error because the file's size is bigger than 2GB and the Enigma unpacker is a 32-bits program.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

If you're trying to use Enigma VB Unpacker, you'll get an "out of memory" error when trying to unpack the game.

What you need to do is use this patcher:

Use it on the Enigma ".exe" file and then you can unpack the game's executable.

You get the "out of memory" error because the file's size is bigger than 2GB and the Enigma unpacker is a 32-bits program.
I think that's the older Enigma VB Unpacker, right? The 4.1a version doesn't give oom error, but the end result gives me whites screen for some reason. This is on linux with wine.

The 4.1a version is linked somewhere in this thread.

Anyways, I'll just wait for someone to successfully unpack the tester version 2.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think that's the older Enigma VB Unpacker, right? The 4.1a version doesn't give oom error, but the end result gives me whites screen for some reason. This is on linux with wine.

The 4.1a version is linked somewhere in this thread.

Anyways, I'll just wait for someone to successfully unpack the tester version 2.
Hmm... I didn't knew there was a new version.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Hmm... I didn't knew there was a new version.
Anyways, I made it work. Using the Enigma VB Unpacker 4.1a I unpacked a non-working game. I diffed the list of files in "www" that I unpacked with another "www" folder from an older working game. The older working game has Game.rpgproject file and some empty folders. I copied all of them to the one I unpacked, and now it runs.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks! But it’s weird I set there numbers to 1000 but nothing has changed, they will not have sex with me??
the varaible is still too low. With Rachel and Ms Talyor it was learned that you needed at least 1300 to get the first type of sex. As for anal unlike with Rachel and Ms Taylor you will need more than 1500 (which is the minimum for both Rachel and Ms Taylor for anal)

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Rosalda is weird one she does anything i want except let me touch ass but she is fine with anal sex.
Also in anal sex her hair color turns into wite.
Does anyone know from where do you get botle for horse spunk?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I need a save file with every quest done(Sara,Maria,Amy,Nadine,Tyna,Laura,Rachel,Jet,Dad,Mss Taylor,Marge,Carol) Brenda,Pam and Rosalva too with their scenes but not with the relationship variables maxed at 100

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
BTW does ANYONE have a problem to trigger Brenda's paizuri scene or i'm the only one ? Please answer me

darontan

Aug 13, 2017
sorry my english very bad one friends question where is the flower ? yes i now :) city centery inside later other city where centery enter inside ?( new neighbord and left ) sorry i thin understand friends :)))))

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys can anynone post a divided in 2 or 3 parts mega link or a compressed version plz of version 1.1

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
Here is a list of all the variable that i know.

1 - hours
2 - Day of Week
3 - Days Passed
4 - Relationship Maria
6 - Relationship Sara
8 - Relationship Amy
10 - Relationship Laura
12 - Relationship Rachel
13 - Relationship Morgan
14 - Relationship Mark
15 - Relationship Tyna
16 - Relationship Tom
17 - Relationship Beth
18 - Relationship Ronald
19 - Relationship Daisy
20 - Relationship Nadine
21 - Relationship Pam
22 - Relationship Charles
23 - Relationship Sandra
24 - Relationship Caroline
25 - Relationship Phil
26 - Relationship Nurse
30 - Relationship Jason
31 - Relationship Mrs Turner
32 - Relationship Mrs Taylor
118 - Relationship Rosalva
46 - Endurance
47 - Ability
48 - Relationship Christian
49 - Brenda
50 - Sasha
141 - Stealth
146 - Aim
181 - More in love with Sara
182 - More in love with Maria
183 - More in love with Amy
184 - More in love with Laura
185 - More in love with Rachel
186 - More in love with Mrs Taylor
187 - More in love with Sasha
702 - Amaria's Bakery
1542 - Strength Training
1981 - Endurance
1982 - Skill
1942 - Submissiveness
1996 - Karma

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
sadly no matter what i do whenever i try and download the game it never works since it never downloads the .exe file. its when i use 7z,8 or 9 zip it either stop downloading at 99% or asks for a password at the end, even if i enter a password it just freezes. does anyone know a way i could download it with out zip?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes