Sep 2, 2017
After Charlie's Quest is done, go visit her, have a snack to improve your love, and repeat. You will get more intimate scenes when you reach certain levels in her love.
I allready have maybe 20visits and still nothing.. but.. one she gave me some quest for 1min..I dont know that to do..so I passed... I have already done quest and fucking scenes with Mindy

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
You can use the online save editor here -
Many thanks, I've opened that up and I've had a look, as I read that I had to change 0381 to false, but all I can see is:
"38,19,A": true,
"38,18,A": true,
"38,18,D": true,
"38,18,B": true,
Do I change all of these to false, or am I barking completely up the wrong tree?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
- Fixed some bugs
- Aunt MAGGIE Quest and full house events
- Cousin Mindy Quest and full house events
- Add Job Prostitution in Chinatown, You need advance in Maggie quest for unlock
- Add Rosalva Recces event when you arrive Max relationship
I see so it's basically 1.32 version with bug fix

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Many thanks, I've opened that up and I've had a look, as I read that I had to change 0381 to false, but all I can see is:
"38,19,A": true,
"38,18,A": true,
"38,18,D": true,
"38,18,B": true,
Do I change all of these to false, or am I barking completely up the wrong tree?
In the unpacked text there is a section called "switches" and an array called "_data". It holds a list of 2,001 switch values: true, false, or null. Just the values and not indices, so the first is index 0, the next is index 1, and so on. You count from 0 to the 381 value and change that to false.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i hope they fix the aunt "i cant chose the scenes" bug
For the umpteenth time: It's not a bug!!
It's that way by design. An unexpected design, yes, but there is no sex scene choice in Maggie's code at all.

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Anybody know a way to "disassemble" quest party mode?

During the middle of the Jet quest (in the woods forest), when I arrive there with Jet, I see Chloe and Jet (yes, another Jet :)). I guess it's because I have an item I should not have yet (a little while ago, I played around with the cheat menus), and now I can't "conclude" the mission. The dialog with Jet/Chole looks like the dialog from the end of that mission, and I can even see the scene with Chloe/Jet. After that, the MC goes to High Neighbourhood, but Jet doesn't stop following.

I can't do the mission, either way, the "other" Jet or Chloe (can't recall which) are in the way for the cave entrance.

Any ideias on how to solve this? Maybe cheating and removing Jet from the MC's party, or removing the item which is gained on that particular section. I thought I've seen a list of the items and their variables, but I can't find it now.

Thanks in advance

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Does any one know how to make cousin Mindy spawn. I have done all the Maggie's love scenes up to and including anal but Mindy still hasn't spawned outside.
Strangely enough, Mindy will only appear outside Maggie's house in the afternoon after you have finished Brenda's recess quest. Maggie's quest does not affect this at all.

Since Sarah is her cosplay partner and she doesn't seem to have any relationship with Brenda, it's kinda confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_Dolphin

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
No fix and xtra version yet?
v1.3.3 is the first fix from v1.3.2 and you can expect more. There is no xtra version yet because these releases are all still TEST VERSIONs to ferret out bugs before the official release.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes