Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
It's a bug that results from using a v1.2 save after Richard's Quest is done. You have to edit your save file and set switch 0381 to false (It was left as true in v1.2). That or use a save from before you do Charlie's Quest.
How exactly I edit my save? Because I was using a 1.2 save, and I don't know how to edit events In:
I just know how to edit Items and Variables.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
In the unpacked text there is a section called "switches" and an array called "_data". It holds a list of 2,001 switch values: true, false, or null. Just the values and not indices, so the first is index 0, the next is index 1, and so on. You count from 0 to the 381 value and change that to false.
I gotta count that by eye? Doesn't have any way to garrantie my count?

Faetter_br

Jun 7, 2017
A shame that the divide by null ruines the game completely for me - 3/4 times it fails after sex going to "special" - and pressing arrows or space doesn't help at all. And my computer is state of the art with plenty of power.

Does it have anything to do with old saves? Can't face going through all that grind just to find out :(

draketherake

Sep 21, 2017
I cannot start Aunt Maggie's quest line at all. She just keeps asking to have a snack. I've even cheated at this point and raised her relationship stat to 1000 and no change. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Nov 9, 2017
I'm stuck on Maggie quest i saw that someone have the same bug as me. When I go to the Lab just after taking the elevator I have a Game Over screen and I don't know how to go further on the quest because of it.
Anyone have an idea?

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I cannot start Aunt Maggie's quest line at all. She just keeps asking to have a snack. I've even cheated at this point and raised her relationship stat to 1000 and no change. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
You need to be a lot more specific than that. Maggie offers snacks in every circumstance. Apparently she's the neighborhood snack pusher. What was the last non-snack related quest you did concerning her? Richard's quest to destroy her photos? Her hotel mission investigating your father? The Otter labs mission where you wind up saving her from being raped?

If you've done the last, the last message in that says you should really buy some Aphrodisiac before visiting her again.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm stuck on Maggie quest i saw that someone have the same bug as me. When I go to the Lab just after taking the elevator I have a Game Over screen and I don't know how to go further on the quest because of it.
Anyone have an idea?
You need to be a lot more specific than that. For what quest are you taking the Lab elevator? Do you momentarily appear in the Port (a dock with an office and a ship)? If so, you are dying from a mini-game that runs despite there being text that you have to read and get rid of. Hit action ('z' or <enter>) quickly get rid of the text messages and quickly move back and left so that the goons can not see you. The mini-game is to avoid being spotted while getting to each spot where you can take evidence pictures. If you get spotted, you're shot dead.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How exactly I edit my save? Because I was using a 1.2 save, and I don't know how to edit events In:
I just know how to edit Items and Variables.
There are a lot of posts in this thread describing in detail how to do that (One of mine does. You can look it up using my profile.). If that's too much right now, then you're better off taking the extra time by using an older save.

Reactions: Furyan
Nov 9, 2017
I told you it's on Maggies Quest when I have to help her find information first a came to her office and check on her desk some hint and then MC said that I must go to Maria's work tomorow. It's at this point that i'm stuck when I go to the lab where maria work I can't take the elevator because if I do I got a Game Over screen.
And I don't see any dock or mini game when a Take the elevator when I arrive to the next floor I got the Game Over screen Imediatly.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I told you it's on Maggies Quest when I have to help her find information first a came to her office and check on her desk some hint and then MC said that I must go to Maria's work tomorow. It's at this point that i'm stuck when I go to the lab where maria work I can't take the elevator because if I do I got a Game Over screen.
And I don't see any dock or mini game when a Take the elevator when I arrive to the next floor I got the Game Over screen Imediatly.
I passed the elevator, and the lockeroom scene with Maria, but I'm having problems with a scientist stuck in front of the desk that I need in Otter Labs, he says: "Only need a coffe, I don't need sleep", and I can't get the ID that is behind him. What to do next?

Last edited:

Treevo

Aug 8, 2017
I saved the aunt from being raped but I do not know what to do now, she just asks to snack with her

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
so sad. the aunt Maggie mission could have been so much better. it had so much potential to somehow link with the main story and possibly Lucy. But alas it is just another generic quest line. I must say they are getting more and more disappointing by the update.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
To the Moderator of this forum:

So many people keep asking how to use to manually edit the unpacked JSON text so they can edit switches, event self-switches, and add or delete inventory items that I created a detailed HowTo that I've attached to this post.

Please consider putting this file in the OP with a link to so people have a single reference to which they can refer.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Wow! That's a cute one. The only way I can find on the lab floor with Maria's office to end the game is if you fail the task to get the password for Dr. Robson's PC before the timer expires, but that should've been completed long ago.

In your save file, check that switch 209 is off. If it is on and the timer is already at 0, this could immediately end the game. Beyond that, I have no idea.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I saved the aunt from being raped but I do not know what to do now, she just asks to snack with her
Again, at the end of the rescue scene, the MC said that he should go buy an Aphrodisiac to bring with him before he visits Aunt Maggie again.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I passed the elevator, and the lockeroom scene with Maria, but I'm having problems with a scientist stuck in front of the desk that I need in Otter Labs, he says: "Only need a coffe, I don't need sleep", and I can't get the ID that is behind him. What to do next?
Keep searching and talking to people. You'll find someone else who has problems that will help you.

mangkanor

Oct 26, 2017
it is right, but you have to make the sister questline to be able to buy something, after finishing the questline you have to buy him whiskey and sausage i think
how should i know if im done with the sister quest? i already fck her and visiting her room every night and i dont remember giving the beggar sausage and whiskey ill try that 1 thanks man

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
I bought 30 Aphrodisiac and she keeps calling for the snack =( help me
same boat if i knew what switch had to be edited i would take care of it myself but i can't read the save file fer shit
edit: nevermind apparently after a shit ton of visits she starts avancing.... yay grind

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes