batminoo

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone get the Rosalva Reccess event? She does not talk to me.
to get rosalva event, you need to go to restroom during recess and go into one of the stalls on the top left. it will tell you to get a saw from ur basement. go to basement and grab saw. next day during recess, go to same stall, then you can talk to rosalva

Nov 9, 2017
I tried to change the 209 variable to 0 (it was at 1 as you expected) but no change I still have this bug.
Do you know the variable for the timer ? (if there is one)

Last edited:

kryptonite1090

Dec 13, 2017
Guys i am struck at the otter lab event with Maria. After the weekend beach scene. there is a constant loop asking me to go to school please help

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I tried to change the 209 variable to 0 (it was at 1 as you expected) but no change I still have this bug.
Do you know the variable for the timer ? (if there is one)
I said switch 209 and not variable. A switch can only be true, false, or null. The timer does not have a variable, it is an internal script function. Refer to the I posted for instructions on how to edit a save file switch.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
rosalva event
I can't fine saw in basement anyone can help?
In the basement of your house, there are two white cabinets on the north wall. The one on the right has the saw. If it is not there, check you inventory items to see if you already have it.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
to get rosalva event, you need to go to restroom during recess and go into one of the stalls on the top left. it will tell you to get a saw from ur basement. go to basement and grab saw. next day during recess, go to same stall, then you can talk to rosalva
Ah! It's now fixed it in v1.3.3. You do have to have max submissiveness with Rosalva though.

What I want to know is why Tyna isn't there as well using a strap-on?

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
I caught a bug (and my saves flew (if not difficult to discard the preservation, where there is a cousin behind the house of my aunt

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
I should just wait for the modded version, this is unplayable, the amount of times it freezes in menus and maps is insane, it still does that in the modded version but not as much. This version splits it's memory across the task manager, don't know if that's normal.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I passed the elevator, and the lockeroom scene with Maria, but I'm having problems with a scientist stuck in front of the desk that I need in Otter Labs, he says: "Only need a coffe, I don't need sleep", and I can't get the ID that is behind him. What to do next?
the first office on the right has a laxative that you get after listening 2 scientist talk. then go to the blue vending machine on the left you will asked if you want to put the pill in the coffee. give that coffee to the guy blocking your path. he will have to go to the bathroom right away. then get the badge a move onto the next part.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes