ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
CG UPDATE

Finally have finished the CG update with videos. I was completely swamped this week and not able to complete when I usually do. Silver lining is I was right on time for the XTRAS version to come out so I didn't have to upload a second time. Walkthrough is behind as well.

Link for the CG is here as always:

@RedKing

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for this. Xtra content this time around is a bit disappointing though. All it did was add webcams for Maggie, Mindy, Pam and Nadine. Oh well. Maybe in around a month 1.4 will have a bit more to play around with.
Wait do we have to do again the quests for Maggie,Mindy,Pam and Nadine to unlock their webcams or we can just enter inside their house and connect they're webcams to MC's computer ?

EDIT:Nevermind i just figured it out.

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
For the umpteenth time: It's not a bug!!
It's that way by design. An unexpected design, yes, but there is no sex scene choice in Maggie's code at all.
This really depends on what you define as a bug. I personally would call it a bug because this quote "but there is no sex scene choice in Maggie's code at all" is factually inaccurate. The code does exist in the game but in the wrong place.

The dev created three versions of Aunt Maggie's house. The first is the generic house you normally enter, then there is a copy of it which is used when you do the job for Richard to destroy the files. Finally the third one is used when you visit Mindy. The code to make your choices with Aunt Maggie exists on the second version where you do the job for Richard. The problem is you can never get back into that version of the house after you complete the task. Unless you edit your saves.

Label it however you like but it's definitely an oversight. The dev clearly intended for this to be an option or he wouldn't have coded it.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
CG UPDATE

Finally have finished the CG update with videos. I was completely swamped this week and not able to complete when I usually do. Silver lining is I was right on time for the XTRAS version to come out so I didn't have to upload a second time. Walkthrough is behind as well.

Link for the CG is here as always:
great work like always

Reactions: p90

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Every time I enter aunt's house it just prompts the 1 minute timer, but I already did this quest.
This seems to happen because the events have changed with this new version. In the old versions a switch is left on in your save file that needs to be off. In the new version the switch is turned off when it is supposed to be, but this only helps new players. Anyone using an old save will run into this.

@DuDraig pointed this out earlier with a fix but I have found an alternative for those that are not comfortable using save editors. BON put another cat out in front of Aunt Maggie's house much like the dog that fixed the Amy quest back around version 0.7. Just talk to the cat and it will correct the switch and you can then enter Aunt Maggie's house again freely.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Strangely enough, Mindy will only appear outside Maggie's house in the afternoon after you have finished Brenda's recess quest. Maggie's quest does not affect this at all.

Since Sarah is her cosplay partner and she doesn't seem to have any relationship with Brenda, it's kinda confusing.
It only makes sense if you start a new game. You've been playing before this version and in version 1.2 when you spoke to Mindy to get her lock of hair during the Brenda quest she asked you to go buy her a dress. Now, that has changed. if you start from scratch she won't ask you to go to terracotta and get a dress, instead she asks you to go to the comic store and buy her cosplay outfits. The way the dev decided to ensure you have bought her the outfits to make the story fit is he looks at whether you finished Brenda's quest which is where you first buy her the items.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How many times you got to have snacks with Aunt Maggie before you would show your penis to her?
I think it should be 9 times. Every time you give her an aphrodisiac it increase your love by one. You need to get to 12 before you can show her. I think, but not certain, you start with love = 3. So it should be 9 times. It's hard to tell unless you are looking at both images side by side, but when you do hit 12 on your love, you will see Maggie sitting closer to you on the couch. That is your signal. If you show her early though, it will decrease your love by 2 so now you have to sit with her 2 more times to make up for it.

EDIT: I went back and looked at this and you actually start with Love = 5 so you should only have to visit 7 times before you can show her.

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Nadines cam doesn’t work
Well to me Nadines cam works but Pams cam doesn't worki think,because i saw Nadine and Pam together when i clicked Nadines cam but when i click Pams cam it shows Carol instead

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well to me Nadines cam works but Pams cam doesn't worki think,because i saw Nadine and Pam together when i clicked Nadines cam but when i click Pams cam it shows Carol instead
Anyone with the same problem ? Please let me know

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Same with pam it shows carol and nadine cam wprks but no pic shown in pc of her cam its just blank space

Reactions: Kenuichi

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Same with pam it shows carol and nadine cam wprks but no pic shown in pc of her cam its just blank space
That's why i hate when BoN adds more content to new versions because he can't add something withouth make a huge mess,a fix to this problem could be to add the Xtras when he actually releases the new content.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
long life megaupload..... please click on the link we send to your e-mail adress.... there is no link -.- i hate this programm

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes